Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Confusion of add

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
747
I notice on KI live that someone who appears to be Chrissy the Blesser is added to One-eyed Jack and Greyrose's friend list, are more members of the message board marauders on their lists? Any particular requirement for getting on your guys friend list? (Besides being a family member or KI employee)

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
433
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 5, 2015 wrote:
I notice on KI live that someone who appears to be Chrissy the Blesser is added to One-eyed Jack and Greyrose's friend list, are more members of the message board marauders on their lists? Any particular requirement for getting on your guys friend list? (Besides being a family member or KI employee)
Crissy is a pillar of the community, and has been for a while. I don't think there's a requirement, I just think that certain people get certain privileges, and I think Crissy has earned hers many times over.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
583
Ahoy!

Occupants of our friends lists are just a personal choice, like any player would make. It doesn't come with requirements or as a reward for anything. Please do not think of it in such terms.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
Bonnie Anne on Aug 5, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Occupants of our friends lists are just a personal choice, like any player would make. It doesn't come with requirements or as a reward for anything. Please do not think of it in such terms.
I agree wholeheartedly. I just happened to be in the right place, at the right time when Tom just happened to be adding friends. I am no different than any other on a list and could get bumped at any time to make room for new.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
747
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 5, 2015 wrote:
I agree wholeheartedly. I just happened to be in the right place, at the right time when Tom just happened to be adding friends. I am no different than any other on a list and could get bumped at any time to make room for new.
:P Alright, this post may have been just me being a little jealous XD

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1362
I'm more like the beneath-the-bed-in-the-cluttered-unused-bedroom part of the community, myself.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
Well, Indigo...that's not such a bad place to hail from. In fact, that's were I find all of my hidden treasures of days gone by and some I didn't even know I had...and occasionally some lost (but still amazingly, in good shape) Twinkies.

Expiration date, you try to mock me! Ha, how dare thee try to come between me and sweet, 'this-should-not-still-be-edible-or-maybe-perhaps-shouldn't-have-even-been-considered-food-in-the-first-place-but-yet-quite-intriguingly-somehow-is-and-besides-it-has-a-protective-ultra-thin-plastic-force-field-to-ensure-it's-cosmic-integrity-and-survive-any-apocalyptic-scenario,-while-still-warranting-it's-"why-not?-let's-roll-those-dice-let-the-fates-play"-and-give-it-a-try', bliss.

So maybe you are just a more hidden treasure that likes to sneak up and cause unexpected and rather welcomed euphoria. Like an apocalyptic surviving Twinkie...but only better!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
631
I may not have fame or glory but in this subject i do agree... i love my friends and i take the time to get to know each as well as i can each friends list may vary slightly as to when i met someone and whether a previous character's friends list was full.. I hate deleting and still I have often wished i had a side friends list; a temporary one for pet morphing meet-ups or next day dungeon help kinda thing.. be nice addition if was possible.. i would even trade my ignore list for it XD lol i think 20-50 would be a huge blessing and less feelings get hurt if you tell them "yes, i can morph tomorrow, i'm sorry my friends list is full, but i can add your name to my ' meet-up?' list so that we wont lose out on helping each other tomorrow"
ty for listening
stormy jen
p.s, big silly hugs to all my friends..my life has been enriched by meeting all the wonderful people on ki101 games...if you dont know who you are then XD I guess i need to remind you lololol