Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Concerning Mr. M

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
When in the Admiralty Foyer (in Marleybone), I saw something that caught my eye: Mr. M's attire. The first thing that I thought of when I saw it was Kane. I looked at a picture of Kane's court and I realized that Mr. M looks like he is wearing an outfit which is the middle-ground between Kane and Deacon. I also realized that his outfit is different from that of the other Marleybonian characters. Does anyone think that this means something?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
When in the Admiralty Foyer (in Marleybone), I saw something that caught my eye: Mr. M's attire. The first thing that I thought of when I saw it was Kane. I looked at a picture of Kane's court and I realized that Mr. M looks like he is wearing an outfit which is the middle-ground between Kane and Deacon. I also realized that his outfit is different from that of the other Marleybonian characters. Does anyone think that this means something?
No, like other gentlemen of the18-19th century, Mr. M is dressed appropriately for his rank and job. It has no other significance, For example say 007 wears an Armani tux to a function, yet the villain also wears Armani, do you automatically think that there's a connection?

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Conspiracy theory!?!? Well, you could be right. Mr. M did say that it appeared that someone had ratted out our operation to kill Rooke during Bonnie's 2nd promotion quest. And then he went on, at the end of the story line to say that we no longer worked for the MB Navy, and that we now worked for Special Branch once we found The REDACTED and deciphered the code of the REDACTED. Now, whenever we work for him, he will ALWAYS have tabs on us, meaning that he could, if he was in league with Kane, report back to him about our movements and discoveries, giving Kane an advantage. And yes, his attire looks like Valencian attire, but for all you know, he could be spying on the ARMADA itself, and that clothing makes him look less inconspicuous.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
No, like other gentlemen of the18-19th century, Mr. M is dressed appropriately for his rank and job. It has no other significance, For example say 007 wears an Armani tux to a function, yet the villain also wears Armani, do you automatically think that there's a connection?
Not necessarily, to answering your question. Thanks again for your input!

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
warriorscreed on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Conspiracy theory!?!? Well, you could be right. Mr. M did say that it appeared that someone had ratted out our operation to kill Rooke during Bonnie's 2nd promotion quest. And then he went on, at the end of the story line to say that we no longer worked for the MB Navy, and that we now worked for Special Branch once we found The REDACTED and deciphered the code of the REDACTED. Now, whenever we work for him, he will ALWAYS have tabs on us, meaning that he could, if he was in league with Kane, report back to him about our movements and discoveries, giving Kane an advantage. And yes, his attire looks like Valencian attire, but for all you know, he could be spying on the ARMADA itself, and that clothing makes him look less inconspicuous.
Man, I love the way you think! People like you are exactly who I wanted to read this post! Yes!