Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Concept Art Books. My thoughts on this.

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I bought the available world themed concept arts from the Crowns Shop in Test, & I have this to say... AMAZING!

The concept art you placed into them are absolutely gorgeous! This really delves into Pirate101's conceptual artistry & history from it's time of development, from the pieces of what's been planned to what we see today in P101! Even more, I even spotted some concept art that interests me, like the concept images about more dungeon interiors that I recognized from the Governor's Mansion after it was made longer & others that were going to be made into P101.

My thoughts on them is you should add in more concept art to each of them. I would like to see more, including concept art about Ratbeard, his & Bonnie Anne's recent promotion, Hawkules, Gracie Conrad, & many more, including those seen in the game's website, like King Fernando! I would like to see more added!

Thanks for adding in the world themed concept art books! I liked them! If more worlds are added, I'm sure more will be made.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
There are so many pieces of concept art that are wonderfully created, I would like to see many more like them added.

Ensign
Jun 19, 2010
I agree! I personally think the art books are the best part of the upcoming update.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
TheBestBuccaneer on Jul 30, 2015 wrote:
I agree! I personally think the art books are the best part of the upcoming update.
Yes. They are, and it's interesting to see some art about what's been planned, & spins out thoughts on what's going to come to P101.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
There should definitely be more companion concept art.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jul 30, 2015 wrote:
There should definitely be more companion concept art.
And that picture of English Bill, the Duck of Death, formerly seen on "The Enemy Revealed" before it got a puppet show backstory about him, and the pictures of Don Rafael, Don Rodrigo, & Carolina from "True Love Triumphs?", they should be added to The Art of Cool Ranch. I kinda missed that picture of English Bill, & I would like to see it return as one of the images in that Cool Ranch themed concept art book, as well as the other pictures I mentioned, too.

Plus, I would still like to see more companion concept art, & not just Sarah Steele's Crown Shop look-a-like. Her little description different from Sarah's description is a bit interesting.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
A quick question for Leah Professor Falmea from the KI MMO Live Team, if you're around & have time to read it, of course...

As time goes by, will we be seeing more new pieces of concept art added to the available world-themed concept art books & maybe new world-themed books once new worlds get added time to time? I really liked the concept art that made P101 amazing, though, I would like to see more. We're all very thrilled that we saw them added, & we can't wait to see more soon!

My thanks once again in making & adding these concept art books, KI! They are brilliant!