Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Clones *Old Idea, I know*

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I know if you've been keeping up with my posts for a while that you'd remember me posting about this idea before. It's about the clockwork-...

Sarah~ Ugh, enough of this Captain. You've posted this idea... how many times before..?

Bonnie~ At least 5... maybe more...

El Toro~ Calm down, my faithful friends. I actually enjoy the Captain's ideas. Captain, please contin-...

Sarah~ That's only cause your clone may be your closest way to beating me in a fight, you old bull!

El Toro~ So you admit that I can defeat you..? *smiles*

Sally~ I've had enough of this. Captain, please go on before these two have at it again.

Me~ Thank you... Now, where was I..?

Oh yes! Any who... how about Clockwork clones..? I thought about an idea of a series of dungeons, before we fight Kane, where we will not only fight the clockworks, but at least one of our main character's clockwork double. Here's how it would go... about 4 dungeons with 2 of the most "symbolic" Pirate101 characters we've gotten throughout the game in each one. Here's my pairing for the clone dungeon...

#1~ Our Mooshu companion and Kraken Skulls companion (interesting duo I think)
#2~ Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard
#3~ El Toro and Hawkules (this has got to happen! 2 enemies fighting together, clone or not lol)
#4~ Gracie and Catbeard

Each dungeon will be about 30 minutes long to an hour (depending if you want to fight them both in the same fight or make them separate).

These pairings I made up are not set in stone neither, my friends. In fact, I want to hear what y'all's paring may be! I recommend it to be main characters only, since not everybody will have the special class companions you have, but this is just my personal favorite... lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh that would be just freaky. It would totally creep me out having to attack one of my beloved crewmates even as a clone. I know it would totally be a bad guy but it would take years of therapy to get those mental images out of my head, lol.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Oh that would be just freaky. It would totally creep me out having to attack one of my beloved crewmates even as a clone. I know it would totally be a bad guy but it would take years of therapy to get those mental images out of my head, lol.
Lol

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Agreed. If they did that, it would be creepy, but a wee bit intriguing. However, if they went so far as to make their personalities contrast those of our crewmates, I would most likely be seen the day after seeking advice from Death's therapist.