Community Leader?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
Can any one tell me what a community leader is? Jack I need your help here

Community Leader
Griffen Deverux on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
Can any one tell me what a community leader is? Jack I need your help here
We're owners of official P101/W101 fansites. For example, I have connectthedotspod.com and run the weekly Pirate101 centered podcast Talkin' the Plank.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
Talkin The Plank on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
We're owners of official P101/W101 fansites. For example, I have connectthedotspod.com and run the weekly Pirate101 centered podcast Talkin' the Plank.
wow coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Community Leader
Griffen Deverux on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
wow coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
If you aren't being sarcastic, thank you for your enthusiasm

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
Talkin The Plank on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
If you aren't being sarcastic, thank you for your enthusiasm
Im sarcastic A LOT but not this time