Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Commodores new name

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
So we don't know his name ( he probably forgot it) so we need to come up with a nickname for him! But there are some rules

1 he's from marlybone so it has to sound like a name from there
2 it has to have his rank in there (anywhere)
3 it has to make sense if it's clever or a play on words.
4 the person who gets the most yars until I decide that we should stop ( I'll wait a bit longer after I decide so last minute people can get there thing in and get some yars.) will be declared (drum role) THE ULTIMATE MESSAGE BOARD NICKNAMER!!! I'll start off
Commodore fluffmire Cornelius barkington The III of her majesties navy (HMS)

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Commodore Barkarossa. - From the Barbarossa Brothers-

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
So we don't know his name ( he probably forgot it) so we need to come up with a nickname for him! But there are some rules

1 he's from marlybone so it has to sound like a name from there
2 it has to have his rank in there (anywhere)
3 it has to make sense if it's clever or a play on words.
4 the person who gets the most yars until I decide that we should stop ( I'll wait a bit longer after I decide so last minute people can get there thing in and get some yars.) will be declared (drum role) THE ULTIMATE MESSAGE BOARD NICKNAMER!!! I'll start off
Commodore fluffmire Cornelius barkington The III of her majesties navy (HMS)

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
This is all so true about The Commodore! So, his name should be Marleybonian. Maybe Admiral Doggett (I think I'm supposed to spell it with two t's) knows it. The situation may be that Admiral Doggett took him out of the Red Coats because he was to good or something!
He is pretty clever so maybe the same minds should know about his name! So One-Eyed Jack may know! So may Ratbeard or Captain Blood!
Maybe the other teachers know about his name because maybe they spent a large amount of time around him! Or maybe even Avery knows
Lastly, if he's so proud of his rank, he might mingle with people his type. Like Napoleguin! Maybe he'll know!
But I also like your idea of THE ULTIMATE MESSAGE BOARD NICKNAMER!!!
I do want to state one thing before I take a guess at it, he either looks like an English Sheep Dog or the same breed as Private Mills. So this is my guess.
Commodore Alistair Fergus Mills (I love the last name you came up with "Barkington") The III or the IX.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Commodore James Norrington of Marleybone The lll

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
treasurelover224 on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Commodore James Norrington of Marleybone The lll
LOL! James Norrington!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
1Of1Musketeer on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
LOL! James Norrington!
Thanks for the yar I like pirates I always watch pirate movies that's how I got the name also because he also is a commodore.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I'm leaving soon so here's the winner.... It's a tie between mine and treasure lover. So I guess we both win. But since I'm leaving treasure lover wins. Congratulations

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
I'm leaving soon so here's the winner.... It's a tie between mine and treasure lover. So I guess we both win. But since I'm leaving treasure lover wins. Congratulations
YAY! yes thanks for the congrats so happy since your leaving and I'm the winner I guess i'll stay and run The Commodore's New Name post another competition will start and it's The Commodore's new name again who ever gets the most yars wins.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Captain
May 16, 2011
Or maybe.......... He was brainwashed! And the brain washer may know his name, no?

Project Mortarshell: In Progress.Armadillo Farming: In Progress

Captain
Dec 11, 2010