Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Clockwork Tuesday

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Hello and welcome, Clockworks and Unicorns, I'm Phule, your host and today we have VARIOUS topics to discuss. Today, we have some horrid news. The pirate has attacked me! He is wanted for 20,000,000 coins. If you fail to capture him, and he escapes. You will be disassembled, anyways. Let's see the weather, Deacon, your up!
Hello everyone, It is I, Deacon, Once again, we have stormy skies all week, and all month...and all year... Why did I get this job? This is the worst. *Female voice* It's because you have an annoying voice and no one can stand it. I don't even get to talk at all. No one even knows me, I'm just the clockwork in the dress that works at backstage, now get over it, princess. Yes ma'am.
Ahem* Now with the sports.
Rooke here, today the Cog-headed Rebels won with a landslide in the Sharpshooting finals tonight, with a whopping score of 27 against 4. Amazing right? And with our spotlight search, Mr. Lettuce Presto has yet again failed to bring back a pirate, this time he brought back a Scare Crow, that attacked a village. *Sigh* Why haven't we disassembled him yet? Well, Bishop has to tell you something about the new technology.
Hello..heh..heh..heh.. I have..heh. created an amazing invention that will crush many pirates, I call it the Turret, it fires when ever it sensors a movement that does not have our coding in it. It's safe, it's deadly, and it's is NOT silent. We have tested it on a prisoner, it..heheh..it didn't really work out well. Anyways...
Well thanks for watching folks, I'm Phule, and I'll see you later.
Rooke, Deacon, ???, Phule, Bishop
Brought to you by: Kane, your very best friend.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Beautifulmonkey on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
Hello and welcome, Clockworks and Unicorns, I'm Phule, your host and today we have VARIOUS topics to discuss. Today, we have some horrid news. The pirate has attacked me! He is wanted for 20,000,000 coins. If you fail to capture him, and he escapes. You will be disassembled, anyways. Let's see the weather, Deacon, your up!
Hello everyone, It is I, Deacon, Once again, we have stormy skies all week, and all month...and all year... Why did I get this job? This is the worst. *Female voice* It's because you have an annoying voice and no one can stand it. I don't even get to talk at all. No one even knows me, I'm just the clockwork in the dress that works at backstage, now get over it, princess. Yes ma'am.
Rooke here, today the Cog-headed Rebels won with a landslide in the Sharpshooting finals tonight, with a whopping score of 27 against 4. Amazing right? And with our spotlight search, Mr. Lettuce Presto has yet again failed to bring back a pirate, this time he brought back a Scare Crow, that attacked a village. *Sigh* Why haven't we disassembled him yet? Well, Bishop has to tell you something about the new technology.
Hello..heh..heh..heh.. I have..heh. created an amazing invention that will crush many pirates, I call it the Turret, it fires when ever it sensors a movement that does not have our coding in it. It's safe, it's deadly, and it's is NOT silent. We have tested it on a prisoner, it..heheh..it didn't really work out well. Anyways...
Ahhhhhhh! -hides- I killed you, Rooke, Deacon! -aims roundhouse kick at Deacon- Your VoiceOver is terrible.

I think this explains where turrets came from. -gets bazooka-

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
You'll never catch me foolish clockworks. I am not afraid of anyone of you. You won't find me....* Fades into darkness jumping on the windlanes *

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Me: Oh stop it you clockwork fiends, we have a lot on our plates.

Bernard: It is challenging enough we have to be vigilantes and overthrow you, but now we have to become witch hunters thanks to our stepbrother; Black Morgrim Atherton.

Noah: Indeed, he has created, an army of evil spell casters called The Blood Moon Coven.

Griffin: Also, whats worse is that Mogrim as gathered the most vile of spell casters to do his will in the elite coven.

Alexander: A possessed voodoo doll named Rags, Catzenstien, Henry Deathweaver the tarot seer, Lycan the Werewolf King, Medusa, and Morgrim himself are all in the elite coven.

Valona: Good luck trying to capture Morgrim though, he is a lich, no one, not even you could even capture a lich.

Me: Indeed, you clockworks might be able to capture a few grandmaster pirates, but I know even you can never capture a lich, hahahahahahaha. But, we can of course, we've dealt with this kind of situation before, so .

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Destiny Devereaux tilts her mask up a smidgen to breathe a little easier. Behind a camera, she is clad in Battle Angel armor, clockwork wings folded on her back. Destiny watches the functions of the clockworks carefully, observing how different gears affected limbs and reactions. Even more so, Destiny focuses on the unnamed female clockwork. Her dress covers most of the gearwork, while Deacon's slightly more open frame gives more of an inside look. Destiny sighs to herself, glancing away from the camera. She feels the tap of a long rifle on her shoulder. She turns up, and a clockwork standing taller than the others sneers. Kane.

Sorry, that was just too tempting. Funny thread!

D.S. Devereaux