Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cinco de Mayo code not working.

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I am attempting to retrieve the annual Mariachi outfit for this year. However, every time I try to input the code it says that it is invalid. I do not know why this is and am wondering if this is just an issue on my end. Are others also experiencing this problem?

Administrator
Lookit Light on May 4, 2021 wrote:
I am attempting to retrieve the annual Mariachi outfit for this year. However, every time I try to input the code it says that it is invalid. I do not know why this is and am wondering if this is just an issue on my end. Are others also experiencing this problem?
Hi Lookit Light! Hmm, that's odd. When you say "invalid", is that what it's showing you?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson on May 5, 2021 wrote:
Hi Lookit Light! Hmm, that's odd. When you say "invalid", is that what it's showing you?
I just realized the problem. The code for the outfits is "TimeForFiesta2021" and that results in successfully receiving the gift. However, what is inputted automatically is "fiestatime2021" while results in an invalid code. I had to erase that and manually input the true code in order to get my gift.

Ensign
Apr 27, 2021
Hi Light,

This is actually a small error. This year it automatically displays the wrong code. Instead, manually enter TimeForFiesta2021 into the code box. I think it incorrectly inputs last year's Cinco De Mayo's code.