Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Christmas or New Years / Welcome Party.

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
So, clearly it's the Christmas Holidays, and we've recently had quite a few new people join the message boards.
Therefore, I am thinking we need a Christmas/New Year party partly just for fun, and partly to welcome all the new members of the so called message board family. A chance to tour peoples houses, see Christmas decorations, and just to meet the new pirates.

I for one am really busy right now, and will be upto and a bit after Christmas, so I don't expect we will be able to have this party until January or at least sometime after Christmas. So please respond and post some times and dates that you all will be available for a party so that everyone can get an idea of what works best for most.

Red Scarlet
Joyeux Noel!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
CdeWinter on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
So, clearly it's the Christmas Holidays, and we've recently had quite a few new people join the message boards.
Therefore, I am thinking we need a Christmas/New Year party partly just for fun, and partly to welcome all the new members of the so called message board family. A chance to tour peoples houses, see Christmas decorations, and just to meet the new pirates.

I for one am really busy right now, and will be upto and a bit after Christmas, so I don't expect we will be able to have this party until January or at least sometime after Christmas. So please respond and post some times and dates that you all will be available for a party so that everyone can get an idea of what works best for most.

Red Scarlet
Joyeux Noel!
I think this is a great idea! I bet Chrissy will love this! Winter break is far from over for me, and I could be on right now. So, how about we make it a New Yarr's ( get it?) party? The 2nd or 3rd of January 2014 is good for me. Meet up can be at Kraken Skulls or at Avery's Court life fountain. Realm can be decided be all of us. Ooh, what about farming events? I'll take Fin Dorsal and the Midnight Bandit, if we do this. Oh, how I love holiday spirit. Yum, anyone?

George Gordon,lvl 33
George Xiriga,lvl 16
George Gordon,lvl 11
George Deveraux,lvl 11

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indeed I do absolutely LOVE this idea. And what pirate could turn down a farming expedition for some of the new styles out there. Those new hats are just SO darling.
My schedule is fairly open so what ever is good for you guys will have me keying it into my phone calendar in a heartbeat.
I love spending time with all my beloved family and I am so looking forward to meeting you new ones.

One thing, any chance we can plan something so that Golden Guardian and any others that are from Down Under or time zones that are way different than ours? I for one won't mind one bit staying up late or getting up in the wee hours of the morning just to finally get to meet.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
I'll be available during the beginning of January, anytime from noon to 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Mountain Time. I really do think that this is a great idea, but forgive me if I miss any dates.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
CdeWinter on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:

Red Scarlet
Joyeux Noel!
Great idea CdeWinter

I would love to join in the shenanigans to welcome new members and meet some of my fellow captains. Whatever date everyone else decides on, I will make every attempt possible to attend the pirate party. My schedule is somewhat weird so it would be hard to pinpoint which day or time would be best. So I would not expect any to accommodate me I will just do my best to make it based on what works out with everyone else.

Happy Holiday

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Hmm, this is trickier than I thought. For the sake of time, let's say 5:00 Eastern time. Vadima realm is best, and would anyone care to join me on a farming event? I'd love to meet all of you I.G. (in game). Date would be Jan 2,3, or 4. For the sake of who's who, what pirate will you be using? I'll use George Gordon.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
GBalance101 on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Hmm, this is trickier than I thought. For the sake of time, let's say 5:00 Eastern time. Vadima realm is best, and would anyone care to join me on a farming event? I'd love to meet all of you I.G. (in game). Date would be Jan 2,3, or 4. For the sake of who's who, what pirate will you be using? I'll use George Gordon.
I just realised I forgot to post what times work best for me.
I work during the day, so weekday evenings from around 6:00 to 8:00 Eastern are best for me. Also the week after New Years would also be better, but I can try to be online for the party after January 2.

For you're second question, I'll probably be using my main pirate, Red Scarlet Kidd.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Upon a second look at my schedule, I am sorry to say that I will not be available for a party until the week of January 6th, as I have been roped into a surprise skiing trip. However, I would still like to have this party, and am hoping everybody will have an available time during that week, preferably in the evening.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
After talking to other players in game (including KrokotopiaPiratre), I think this party will work best next week.
Probably on Friday January 10, from 6:00pm Eastern time till whenever the party ends. (I myself may be late)
I would suggest we meet In Avery's Court on Vadima Realm.

If anybody has issues with this or would like to suggest a different date, please reply

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
CdeWinter on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
After talking to other players in game (including KrokotopiaPiratre), I think this party will work best next week.
Probably on Friday January 10, from 6:00pm Eastern time till whenever the party ends. (I myself may be late)

If anybody has issues with this or would like to suggest a different date, please reply
That sounds like a great time, TZ, place to meet and realm! That should work out perfect for me- hopefully many others will be able to join. It would be fantastic to be able to meet a few more fellow pirates from here on the boards. I already have had the pleasure of meeting Chrissy and Anne, and am eager to many others as well!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010

OK! (In totally awesome Sarah Steele voice) I guess since no one commented about it, the farming events will be Fin Dorsal, since not everybody can get to the Midnight Bandit. This date is not good for me, because of things in real life. Maybe the next day, same time?

George Gordon, lvl I haven't been on in so long I forgot

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Sounds good to me . I am looking forward to it.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I'll try to come if you don't mind...

Rachel - Level 54

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:

Rachel - Level 54
Of course, we don't mind you joining in. Everyone who is on these message boards and stumbles across this topic may join the party. With a larger number of people, the party will probably last much longer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:

Rachel - Level 54
Oh I for one would love it if you could come. I haven't seen you in the game in what seems like forever.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012

If you don't mind my dear pirate, if you could make it start at a later time, like 6:30 Eastern time? I hope it isnt to much for you.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I will bring my swashbuckler Rachel to
romantic rebbeca ivring

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
pirate101 lover on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
If you don't mind my dear pirate, if you could make it start at a later time, like 6:30 Eastern time? I hope it isnt to much for you.
Since I myself might be a bit late, I say sure we can move the official starting time back to 6:30 pm Eastern. If I can I will still try to be at Avery's Life Fountain at 6:00, but I will gladly wait around for awhile waiting for others to show up. We usually do end up waiting at the Life Fountain anyways, just in case some partiers are a bit late, so no worries eh?

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
A party this friday, I need to start baking ( in other words of course I will come! And with desserts too! ) Ratbeard! Stop what ever you are doing and come shopping with me for supplies!
Ratbeard: In a minute! I still need to win this friendly game of cards!
Richard: Who are you playing with?
Ratbeard: Death.
x Richard and everybody in my crew x
Richard: Sarah you want to come instead?

Happy 2014 guys!

Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
This sounds like fun! Can't wait! Not sure how clear my schedule will be, but since it sounds like most people might be coming in late I could probably make it. There is a 3 hour difference but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Great idea by the way! Looking forward to it!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Ryan the Wolf on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
This sounds like fun! Can't wait! Not sure how clear my schedule will be, but since it sounds like most people might be coming in late I could probably make it. There is a 3 hour difference but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Welcome to the message boards Ryan, I hope you stick around for awhile. You'll find us a fun, helpful welcoming lot who love to party.

Don't worry about being late, we do tend to wait around at the meeting spot for a while specifically waiting for any possible stragglers.

Finally, I kinda feel honoured that your very first post on these boards is a reply to my party.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ryan the Wolf on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Ryan . I am very much looking forward to meeting you there.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
CdeWinter on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Since I myself might be a bit late, I say sure we can move the official starting time back to 6:30 pm Eastern. If I can I will still try to be at Avery's Life Fountain at 6:00, but I will gladly wait around for awhile waiting for others to show up. We usually do end up waiting at the Life Fountain anyways, just in case some partiers are a bit late, so no worries eh?
Thanks!

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Sounds like fun! Lol Now what is the time and date?
See you there!
Silent Maricela lvl-65

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
pirate1234241 on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like fun! Lol Now what is the time and date?
See you there!
Silent Maricela lvl-65
Date: Friday, January 10, (tomorrow, or today by the time this is posted)
Start Time: 6:00 - 6:30 pm Eastern Time Zone,
End Time: Whenever.
Realm: Vadima
Meeting Location: Life Fountain in Avery's Villa
Itinerary: To be determined (will probably include some farming since that seems popular, maybe some more turret farming?