Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Christmas is almost here :D

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Hey guys Christmas is almost here i haven't been posting much due to school so yeah have a good Christmas
x i know there will be a Christmas role play i bet x x i'm also doing a Christmas play in real life x so see you in the sky ways

Quiet Edward Devereaux level 65 wedding crasher first mate samocles witch doctor
Darling Mark Bristol level 27 swashbuckler first mate stormy sky and i need to renew my membership soon

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Arceus and Zap on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys Christmas is almost here i haven't been posting much due to school so yeah have a good Christmas
x i know there will be a Christmas role play i bet x x i'm also doing a Christmas play in real life x so see you in the sky ways

Quiet Edward Devereaux level 65 wedding crasher first mate samocles witch doctor
Darling Mark Bristol level 27 swashbuckler first mate stormy sky and i need to renew my membership soon
Hope you have a very merry Christmas as well. Good job in keeping priorities in order in regards to school

Good luck with the Christmas play

(I believe I may have run into one of your pirates in the spiral, perhaps even a friend- I'll have to check my list)

Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen, level 65 Mooshu Mystic- 1st mate Temujin, level 65 Horse Kahn

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! I can't wait for Santabeard to visit us. Watch out he's always watching you to check if you're piratey or not.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
deck the halls with bals of holly! fa la la la la la la la la!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
LOL Santa Beard, Delightful. Yes a very Merry Christmas to all my message board family. May it be filled with enough love, giggles & blessings that it keeps you a jolly pirate all year long, at least until the next Christmas in July celebration. Walks off singing: "I saw three pirate ships come sailing in, on Christmas da-a-ay, on Christmas Day. I saw three pirate ships come sailing in on Christmas day, Yarring all morning.

Captain
May 16, 2011
XD Santabeard, love it.

"Have a piratey, piratey Christmas, it's the best time of the year.........."

A very merry Christmas to all, when the hour arises!

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Yes I can see it now at the top of my grand song hall of fame! (in other words at the top of my sheet of paper) And the name shall be... The Twelve Days of Piratemas!!! Oops well that's a bummer. I guess that I can't start it until I finish my other song...The Twelve Days of Boxmas. Hey but I can tell you what I've got so far wait... better get my pirate ready be right back,

Lindsey lvl 29 swashbuckler

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
CatLover138 on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Yes I can see it now at the top of my grand song hall of fame! (in other words at the top of my sheet of paper) And the name shall be... The Twelve Days of Piratemas!!! Oops well that's a bummer. I guess that I can't start it until I finish my other song...The Twelve Days of Boxmas. Hey but I can tell you what I've got so far wait... better get my pirate ready be right back,

(my pirate comes out wearing a delivery guy outfit and holding a box) she murmurs, "I hate this" and then forces on a smile while holding the box up. I then say, "Ok my pirate will be singing, The Twelve Days of Boxmas now one, two, three!" my pirate sings quietly, "On the first day of Boxmas my delivery guy ga..." "I can't hear you!" I say now considering that she might not be happy doing this. Then she starts over and yells at the top of her lungs, "ON THE FIRST DAY OF BOXMAS MY DELIVERY GUY GA..." "No no no! Now you are to loud! Sing it right or you don't get any yum for a month!" I say now knowing that she doesn't want to sing it. Though I'm relieved when she starts to sing perfectly, "On the first day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, a cartridge in a pear tree. On the second day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, two toolboxes and a cartridge in a pear tree. On the third day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, three boxes of pancakes two toolboxes and a cartridge in a pear tree. On the fourth day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, four boxes of cellphones three boxes of pancakes two toolboxes and a cartridge in a pear tree. On the fifth day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, five boxed up rings four boxes of cellphones three boxes of pancakes and a cartridge in a pear tree. On the sixth day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, six boxes of chicks five boxed up rings four boxes of cellphones three boxes of pancakes two toolboxes and a cartridge in a pear tree. On the seventh day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, seven boxes of geese six boxed up chicks five boxed up rings four boxes of cellphones three boxes of pancakes two toolboxes and a cartridge in a pear tree." (claps hands really loudly) "Woot woot bravo bravo!!!" tosses something at my pirate thinking it's a bouquet of flowers but when I hear a SPLAT I realize that it was a tomato. My pirate screams and runs to her house that has a built in pirate dry cleaning (<--- not real but hoping it will happen one day) I say out loud, "Well I don't think that she'll let me throw anything at her again." so with that I walk away.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
(my pirate comes out wearing a delivery guy outfit and holding a box) she murmurs, "I hate this" and then forces on a smile while holding the box up. I then say, "Ok my pirate will be singing, The Twelve Days of Boxmas now one, two, three!" my pirate sings quietly, "On the first day of Boxmas my delivery guy ga..." "I can't hear you!" I say now considering that she might not be happy doing this. Then she starts over and yells at the top of her lungs, "ON THE FIRST DAY OF BOXMAS MY DELIVERY GUY GA..." "No no no! Now you are to loud! Sing it right or you don't get any yum for a month!" I say now knowing that she doesn't want to sing it. Though I'm relieved when she starts to sing perfectly, "On the first day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, a cartridge in a pear tree. On the second day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, two toolboxes and a cartridge in a pear tree. On the third day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, three boxes of pancakes two toolboxes and a cartridge in a pear tree. On the fourth day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, four boxes of cellphones three boxes of pancakes two toolboxes and a cartridge in a pear tree. On the fifth day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, five boxed up rings four boxes of cellphones three boxes of pancakes and a cartridge in a pear tree. On the sixth day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, six boxes of chicks five boxed up rings four boxes of cellphones three boxes of pancakes two toolboxes and a cartridge in a pear tree. On the seventh day of Boxmas my delivery guy gave to me, seven boxes of geese six boxed up chicks five boxed up rings four boxes of cellphones three boxes of pancakes two toolboxes and a cartridge in a pear tree." (claps hands really loudly) "Woot woot bravo bravo!!!" tosses something at my pirate thinking it's a bouquet of flowers but when I hear a SPLAT I realize that it was a tomato. My pirate screams and runs to her house that has a built in pirate dry cleaning (<--- not real but hoping it will happen one day) I say out loud, "Well I don't think that she'll let me throw anything at her again." so with that I walk away.

Poor thing. She was so brave too.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi, this is my story

Buccaneer Blaze Carter walks in the bazaar and look at the house items, x gasp x Christmas Decorations!!, Christmas Decorations!! x grabs personal bag with gold x

Bonnie Anne: Captain, you already have a house full with Christmas Decorations!

I know, I know, but I don't have this one! its wonderful

Bonnie Anne: you say that every time Captain!, every day the same

no, no I don't, and besides that, this is the last thing.... promise!

Bonnie Anne: you say that to every time!

Not....

Bonnie Anne: yes, you do

x smiles x you are right, but I cant help it, its so shinny and wonderful and and and

Bonnie Anne: x sigh x okay Captain, but give your gold to me after this!

okay, okay x buy some stuff and gives gold to Bonnie x

... the next day ...

where is Bonnie? x looks in bazaar x Bonnie?!

Bonnie Anne: Captain..... Hello!

what do you carry behind your back Bonnie? whats in that bag?

Bonnie Anne: Nothing, its just some things...

x grabs bag and gasp x Christmas Decorations!

Bonnie Anne: Sorry Captain! they are so nice, couldn't resist it!

x looks mad... and start smiling x hahah, I know Bonnie, its no problem

Cant wait for Christmas!

Blaze

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I made up a song as well! It isn't very pirate-y, but it definitely sounds like something my pirate would do.

*ahem*
Deck the halls with poison ivy, fa la la la la la la la la
But you tell them that it's holly, fa la la la la la la la la
How we love to see their faces, fa la la, la la la, la la la
With big red spots all over the place, fa la la la la, la la la la

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
totallyawesomepira... on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
I made up a song as well! It isn't very pirate-y, but it definitely sounds like something my pirate would do.

*ahem*
Deck the halls with poison ivy, fa la la la la la la la la
But you tell them that it's holly, fa la la la la la la la la
How we love to see their faces, fa la la, la la la, la la la
With big red spots all over the place, fa la la la la, la la la la
Very clever and very funny

Although I do think that in fact it is very pirate with the deception involved.

*by the way thanks for clearing your throat first- sounded so much more in key then had you not done so*

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012

Later that day...
I come to the door of my pirates house with a forgive me present behind of me. I knock on the door and say, "Anyone home?" my pirate opens the door sees me, and then slams it in my face. "I brought presents!" I say and then she reopens the door. "Come on in!" she says as I show her the gift. I sat on my favorite sofa in her house, the one that is purple with blue waves on it. "I came to apologize." I say and hand her the gift. She unwraps it and smiles. "Thank you so much!" she says and hugs me. "I'll always respect it." later that day I leave to go back to my house. I go home smiling mostly because I knew she liked her present... a pet cat.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
all I have to say is a song I learned when I was younger,

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat please put a penny in the old man's hat,
If you haven't got a penny a hay-penny will do,
If you haven't got a hay-penny then God bless you!

I know, a bit corny but eh.
Merry Christmas!

Hope you dont sink cause of the snow!

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
noahdd on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
all I have to say is a song I learned when I was younger,

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat please put a penny in the old man's hat,
If you haven't got a penny a hay-penny will do,
If you haven't got a hay-penny then God bless you!

I know, a bit corny but eh.
Merry Christmas!

Hope you dont sink cause of the snow!
I know that song. My class had to sing it today at our holiday sing-along.

Lindsey lvl 30 swashbuckler

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Blaze Carter on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
Hi, this is my story

Buccaneer Blaze Carter walks in the bazaar and look at the house items, x gasp x Christmas Decorations!!, Christmas Decorations!! x grabs personal bag with gold x

Not....

x smiles x you are right, but I cant help it, its so shinny and wonderful and and and

... the next day ...

Cant wait for Christmas!

Blaze
Blaze I have a question. While I was reading your post it made me think that you would be a great author. Does anybody else agree? If so then yar please. Oh and Blaze by the way I needed to ask what level you are on in your favorite pirate in pirate101. I'm level 36 I think, or t least in the thirties. I just got to the Haunted skyway as in I'm on my first quest and still need to defeat 12 of those one ghost ships. If anyone can help I might be on each day for the next two weeks... unless we need to go to a Christmas party for the rest of the day so I don't get to play but oh well.

See you in the skyways, Lindsey lvl 36(maybe) swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
I see that Christmas is only three days away make sure that santabeard gives you good presents

P.S. Arceus i'm very sorry that I make many mistakes and even two big ones

romantic Nicholas jones level 64 swashbuckler

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Since Christmas is soon, I should also wish all Pirates a Joyeux Noel!
And, to Golden Guardian (and any other subjects of the crown/members of the commonwealth), don't spend too much money on Boxing Day , which I usually do.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
kvtasmaniafan 123 on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
I see that Christmas is only three days away make sure that santabeard gives you good presents

P.S. Arceus i'm very sorry that I make many mistakes and even two big ones

romantic Nicholas jones level 64 swashbuckler
FIRST OF ALL WHO IS SANTABEARD AND SECOND IDK

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
CatLover138 on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
Blaze I have a question. While I was reading your post it made me think that you would be a great author. Does anybody else agree? If so then yar please. Oh and Blaze by the way I needed to ask what level you are on in your favorite pirate in pirate101. I'm level 36 I think, or t least in the thirties. I just got to the Haunted skyway as in I'm on my first quest and still need to defeat 12 of those one ghost ships. If anyone can help I might be on each day for the next two weeks... unless we need to go to a Christmas party for the rest of the day so I don't get to play but oh well.

See you in the skyways, Lindsey lvl 36(maybe) swashbuckler
Hi,

A great author? me? thank you for the compliment

for your question, my buccaneer is lvl 65, and i will try to help you but i am on this moment busy with work and preparing for Christmas, but i can try it of course

Blaze

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We wish you happy holidays!

-Silver Fiona and Hardy Dolan Orleans

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Blaze Carter on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
Hi, this is my story

Not....

... the next day ...

Cant wait for Christmas!

Blaze
*tries not to burst out laughing* mm mmmp mmhahahahahahahaha! rofl that was epic haha!