Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chrissy's 5gs

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats Chrissy on soon to reach ye 5000th yar, ye truly deserve it we be so proud of ye.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
jack morgan933 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Congrats Chrissy on soon to reach ye 5000th yar, ye truly deserve it we be so proud of ye.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Good job and srsly your going to get allot more

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Oh MY. I haven't even been paying attention. Please guys no yar spamming to boost the numbers. If I bless you, or make you giggle or help you out then fine but no Yarsey Turvy stuff OK?
Every yar I get from you guys warms my heart when I know I have touched you somehow and helped you out. I think adding the yars to these boards is what has made them shine above all other communities because it fosters approval of positive and encourages others to bless others. Whoever fought for this feature has my highest praise for a fabulous idea that has spawned great things for so many. *Raises tankard of yum in honor of the Yar and the genius that thought of it.*

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Oops. I didn't see this post and made another one for Chrissy... Congrats Chrissy and thank you for your amazing contributions!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
You are so right Jack.

Those 5000+ yars do speak volumes about Chrissy and her talents of encouraging, supporting, inspiring and just flat out making many of us feel good. So much of what she posts is in response to what we post, which only goes to show that she cares enough to not only read our offerings, but that she takes the time to let us know that our 'voices' are heard as well (and valuable). So many of the yars she receives are from people appreciation that she does indeed care and will always be there to offer supportive, kind words that you can tell she truly does mean.

And so many of those yars are in response to the wonderful, delightful, insightful, helpful and skillful posts that she creates. Chrissy is a very gifted writer and her genuine exuberance and passion for P101 and the P101 community always shines through her words. The fact that she takes the time to eagerly explore all of our offerings and respond to them, no matter who is the poster, makes yarring her that much easier.

You said it best Jack, she deserves every single one of those 5k+ yars, and probably so many more.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dang, you guys actually have my crying happy tears. Feeling such total love and acceptance from all of you means more to me than you can ever realize. The happy tears rolling down my face are a testament of how much I care for all of you and the serious rejoicing going on in my heart when I see words like this that you all love me too. The Blesser is in Blessing Overload and my heart is filled to bursting with the love of my family right here. My Message Board Marauders that are all Virtuous Pirates with a delightful dash of roguish scamp. I love you all and could not be more blessed. *Huge Group Chrissy Hugs*

Dang, what happened to my spare box of tissues?

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Congrats Chrissy

Even before my first post I knew you were a thoughtful and caring person( and every single other word that means that too.) Once again, Congrats to our very own, Pirate Overlord

Yours truly,
The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
HOW in the world DID I MISS THIS?!

Congratulations Chrissy! You definitely deserved them for all of your kind, uplifting words! Thanks for being the person that you are!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you kindly Ryan & Pearl. *More blushing and tears. Makes lunge for tissues once more.*

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
lol I wouldn't be surprised if Chrissy hits 10K soon with all the popularity

keep it up Chrissy and congrats...you deserved it