Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chrissy and Pirate 101 birthday/Halloween parrrty!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
If anyone is wondering where in Devilfish Hollow,it's in the Katipo Watermole's hideout.

Oh,and Kai Alcott,this means Lizzy has NOT been turned into a two headed monkey,right Liz?

And I apologize for giving so much attention to Chrissy,but no one got jealous when I threw a party for One Eyed Jack's birthday,so I assumed it was normal.

Misty's birthday is in January,Scarlet's is in February 7th.Two other parrrrties.February 27th is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's birthday as well as COmmunity Manager Appreciation Day,Blind Mew Day is June 19th,my birthday is on June 10th,Scarlet may throw another Easter party...okay,we have a lot of excuses to party this year.So...let's just dive into it.
Seriously? She didn't turn into a two-headed monkey?
Your internet stops working for a bit, then you log back on to find everything you have ever known to be lies...

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
As for second party,I think I'm gonna throw it on:

Date:Friday 31.10.2014.
Time:4:00 PM US Central time;11:00 PM my time
Location:Rapa Nui.I'm serious on this one,I wanna throw a party on Rapa Nui.
Realm:Vadima
Attire:Any costume that you choose.As long as it's a costume.This is a Costume-Birthday-Halloween-Birthoween party.

Okay,so now that we've got that out of the way,the first party is this week.So...it's exciting.
I'm trying to be there! Think I'll get a jar of dirt to help my chances...

Sorry to have missed the other birthday parties lately, since I couldn't say it on birthday party days...

Happy UN-Birthday today!

Happy Thoughts!

Cat

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Ten days until the party!Everyone get ready!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
Ten days until the party!Everyone get ready!
A week before the party!Everyone get ready!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
A week before the party!Everyone get ready!
Only four days left!Get ready guys!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
Only four days left!Get ready guys!
TOmorrow is the party!Get ready everyone!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
As for second party,I think I'm gonna throw it on:

Date:Friday 31.10.2014.
Time:4:00 PM US Central time;11:00 PM my time
Location:Rapa Nui.I'm serious on this one,I wanna throw a party on Rapa Nui.
Realm:Vadima
Attire:Any costume that you choose.As long as it's a costume.This is a Costume-Birthday-Halloween-Birthoween party.

Okay,so now that we've got that out of the way,the first party is this week.So...it's exciting.
Depending on how busy we are, OEJ and I hope to pop by and say hello. Now to start thinking of a costume... hmm.....

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
May 31, 2009
Bonnie Anne on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Depending on how busy we are, OEJ and I hope to pop by and say hello. Now to start thinking of a costume... hmm.....
Oh my goodness! That would be amazing! I hope y'all can make it!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
I got the perfect dress up for this occasion and im sure Ratbeard would approve once he saw it

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Oh,I'm sure it will be equine to mine.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Just an announcement guys,daylight saving time ends about a week earlier where I live,so it won't be 11:00 PM my time,rather,it'll be 10:00 PM my time,meaning that I'll probably be able to stay for a good two hours...

The fever makes me sleep all day so staying up that early is not an issue.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My apologies to those that showed up for the party. I am SO honored that even our beloved Bonnie Anne came yet I let you all down.
I had another furstunkin headache that day and took a nap to hopefully shake it and whilst I was napping my phone battery died and the calendar could not sound off to wake me in time. I totally realize this is no excuse as I should have checked the battery, headache or not but I just wanted to let you know what happened.
Felix planned this for so long and I feel terrible for not showing up. When I awoke at 5:30 you had all gone on to other things. Please know that I did not fail to come out of uncaring, I cared a lot about this event. Celebrating our game's birthday is very worthy of having fun over, not to mention the birthday well wishes you all so kindly wanted to share with me. I was really looking forward to partying with my fellow Marauders again but I let a dumb chain of events happen and let you all down.
My sincere apologies.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be not yer fault lassie headaches be a hard thing to fight, I speak fer us all to let ye know we understand ye absence from the Halloween bash, so don't beat ye self ok lassie.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan