Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

chicken house warming party

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
there will be a chicken house warming party soon (you guys decide the date) where you will all get to see the chicken houses. there are teleporters in each house that go to different houses. (the commodore garrison, smuggler house, and buccaneer house go to Aquila house which goes to all the houses) in Aquila house yellow port goes to house white goes to house and blue goes to house. due to the fact that 100 chickens isn't enough to spread across 4 houses i had to take chickens from other houses and some items from them to. i have already began construction on the chicken market/mall (inside mall) and i am basically done. i will do 4 posts of the backstories of the houses. if you comment i would prefer if you put the time and date you could make it or want.

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
1st backstory the house:
it was the first chicken colony set outside of Aquila. sure there had been hotels but not permanent living homes. so the leader of the new group of chickens, a human by the name of jack bought a island in skull island and signed a treaty with the dogs of marleybone to support the colony in exchange for their help on watching enemy activity in SI. around this time the dogs of marleybone were beginning war with Valencia, and SI was under heavy fire. so the dogs sent war ships to defend the colony of chicktopia incase of attack and elected a mayor of the town. they chose bob, which everyone hated. as the fight grew longer and their leader jack was away longer which made bob have more power the armada attacks grew more frequent. at first there was little to no damage but over time there was tons and several invasions. when jack was fighting bishop in engineering at the exact same time a invasion on chicktopia was happening. the armada were about to win when someone offered bob as a truce. the armada didn't want bob so they sent him back and the chickens sent him back and so it went on. eventually a chicken realized "why should we be fighting for who gets him when we should be fighting... who gets to throw him into the skyway." so then they fought over mayor bob. eventually the armada won and threw mayor bob into the skyway. they forced the chickens out of their homes and plundered whatever they could carry. then they left leaving only a few of the original guards to watch over. the chickens packed their things and set off for a new home, somewhere in Valencia where they could plan their revenge.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
back story 2 Aquila house:
the original home of the chickens was here. here chicken warriors and magic chickens are said to be. chicken creatures such as the chickapede (a chicken centipede) and the most feared chicken of all, dave the driving chicken. these chickens host a spot in the aquilan senate for 5 chicken generations. there is the annual minotaur fights, the slaying of the monsters and the hunt! also there is a very nice mini gold course. there is the shrine to the gods and vendors who sell chicken pottery and goods to travelers. for many generations this has been the home to the chickens of gold, guarded by the living praetorian statues who don't move or talk to outsiders. they hold 3 of the hydra heads and a large supply of weapons. the emperor of chickens has his own room in the inside of the villa and a game room to. down the stairs on the left side of inside the villa is a room of foreign treasures sacred to the chickens. turn and see the sewers that shake and go forward to our lovely crypt that hold 4 senators bodies and ones ashes. but we seem to have a bit of a undead problem so be careful. come visit today!
ratbeard: arrr i thought this was a backstory not a brochure pamphlet.
jack: hey i would like to see you come up with a backstory about aquilan chickens living in a aquilan home. which may i remind you the spiral forgot about aquila for awhile and i know almost nothing about
bonnie: he has a point, you are the king of chickens.
jack: what do you want me to do ask them?
bonnie: sure that works.
jack: fine
x later x
they said after college they moved here and never left.
bonnie: not what i was expecting...
ratbeard: college eh? what college is there for chickens?
catbeard: aquilan college? toga party!
jack: x face palm x i don't know why i ever brought you two aboard my crew.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
back story 3 smuggler cove:
every place has their scoundrels and thugs. so do chickens. during the war between MB and VA a few chickens took up camp in a island off the edge of marlybone and set up a black market. over time their empire grew as they sold more of a variety of items. from weapons to food from spices to yum, pretty likely they sold it. it was all run by the Chickenfather. *cough* actually *cough* jack *cough* their main buyers i cant say, but they sure do pay allot. as the war grew longer they made more and more profit they sold more and more stuff until they had to double their ship count and get ships for importing and exporting items. (usually 2 or 3 ships are in their docks) after the war had died down business went down. they had to keep their ships because they started to get bigger orders from their bigger costumers. eventually some left and went to other chicken colonies leaving their dark past behind and going into legal trade. although the pub which was once very busy now had little costumers the docks had remained. in time when the war is over the chicken black market may die but for now the spark is alive and there is much to be explored

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
you know what its just going to be next Wednesday. how about starting at 6pm avery court in deacon realm. we will wait for about 10 minutes and then we go to the chicken houses. at around 6:45 we will start a little contest. until then we will just look around my houses, do some pvp and whatever. so see you there.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I would love to come, will see if I can make it.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Really wish I could make it, but alas, I have no computer still. I hope everyone who attend has a fabulous time!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 16, 2015 wrote:
you know what its just going to be next Wednesday. how about starting at 6pm avery court in deacon realm. we will wait for about 10 minutes and then we go to the chicken houses. at around 6:45 we will start a little contest. until then we will just look around my houses, do some pvp and whatever. so see you there.
I wouldn't miss it for anything, Jack. I'll try to be there.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 16, 2015 wrote:
I'll try to be there i may have a track meet and not be able to make it but i would love to be able to come and show up. Hoping to see all of you guys there.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
All I have to say is, count me in mate

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i look forward to seeing you all remember 6pm central deacon realm at averys court! time for the back story for the house: after fleeing from the attack on their home in their house in skull island (now much of it reduced to rubble) they were adrift their mb war ships surviving storm after storm, soon they turned to port regal but found out it was at a war of its own. all of a sudden they were being attacked by armada ships and soon were being chased into a battlefield of cannon fire, ship wrecks, and boarded ships. at the same time there was a big storm throwing ships into other ships and swerving cannon fire onto the unintended target, the 5 war ships of the chickens were suddenly pushed by a incredible force of wind into the Valencia stormgate just as a Valencia ship was coming through. ships torn and battered and now in Valencia they landed on the closest deserted island they could find. they landed on a small island that was a old fort for pirates before the time of the clockworks. in a rush to set up a colony that can support itself and be free of any war they decided to set up a trading post, quick to find items to sell they released a early open special and sold tons of items (they were on sale, plus until the store goes out of business free shipping and handling) per request during negotiations of a trading post near a MB colony stormgate (made it harder since they have mb ships and its normally harder due to the location) they agreed to little supervision (if they paid more) with that i look forward to seeing you all tomorrow

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but I will try to make it. Is a chicken house warming party one in which a giant chicken sits on a house-- till it cracks open? Just want to know what to expect and what I'm getting myself into...I have 3 kids after all!

I'll surely be there if I can, my friend!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 19, 2015 wrote:
i look forward to seeing you all remember 6pm central deacon realm at averys court! time for the back story for the house: after fleeing from the attack on their home in their house in skull island (now much of it reduced to rubble) they were adrift their mb war ships surviving storm after storm, soon they turned to port regal but found out it was at a war of its own. all of a sudden they were being attacked by armada ships and soon were being chased into a battlefield of cannon fire, ship wrecks, and boarded ships. at the same time there was a big storm throwing ships into other ships and swerving cannon fire onto the unintended target, the 5 war ships of the chickens were suddenly pushed by a incredible force of wind into the Valencia stormgate just as a Valencia ship was coming through. ships torn and battered and now in Valencia they landed on the closest deserted island they could find. they landed on a small island that was a old fort for pirates before the time of the clockworks. in a rush to set up a colony that can support itself and be free of any war they decided to set up a trading post, quick to find items to sell they released a early open special and sold tons of items (they were on sale, plus until the store goes out of business free shipping and handling) per request during negotiations of a trading post near a MB colony stormgate (made it harder since they have mb ships and its normally harder due to the location) they agreed to little supervision (if they paid more) with that i look forward to seeing you all tomorrow
But what date will it be?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on May 19, 2015 wrote:
But what date will it be?
it will be today

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 20, 2015 wrote:
it will be today
The message boards dont have the posts come in immediately (since they need to make sure a message is appropriate before putting it up) so you need to put it a couple days/a week ahead.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It was a fun party, and Jack's houses are awesome! I think my favorite was the "Armada Attack Aftermath" house :wreckage, ruins and remains scattered all over, with one lone survivor ( a chicken ) hiding in a house.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on May 21, 2015 wrote:
The message boards dont have the posts come in immediately (since they need to make sure a message is appropriate before putting it up) so you need to put it a couple days/a week ahead.
actually i did it early that day so it did show up and would have showed up by the time you got home from school or work

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
you know if any of you want to still go see it just tell me on central. as on here my central name is sparticus32 and i will reply as soon as i can, if you cant go on central find someone who knows me and ask if they can arrange something where i can show you. and after the 29th of may you should find me at the bazaar allot on Avery realm.