Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

catbeard and ratbeard fighting?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I think I know why catbeard and ratbeard were always fighting. if you do the side quests in marleybone you will notice in one ratbeard hints he has been to Polaris, and it seems catbeard knows allot about Polaris seeing that he is just a pirate it could mean he was in Polaris. so my guess something happened when they were in Polaris. what do you think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 13, 2016 wrote:
I think I know why catbeard and ratbeard were always fighting. if you do the side quests in marleybone you will notice in one ratbeard hints he has been to Polaris, and it seems catbeard knows allot about Polaris seeing that he is just a pirate it could mean he was in Polaris. so my guess something happened when they were in Polaris. what do you think?
Ratbeard: "If it isn't Captain Kitty himself! Tell me, are ye still a stinkin' coward?"
This seems to hint at a past episode in both their careers, I hope we will find out what happened.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
Ratbeard: "If it isn't Captain Kitty himself! Tell me, are ye still a stinkin' coward?"
This seems to hint at a past episode in both their careers, I hope we will find out what happened.
Perhaps they were in the same squadron in the Polarian war, and cat beard ran away when confronted with danger, and rat beard lost his leg because of it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
Perhaps they were in the same squadron in the Polarian war, and cat beard ran away when confronted with danger, and rat beard lost his leg because of it.
Well, if you look at Ratbeard's Rogues Gallery, you'll find out that he lost his leg ( and parrot ) to an attack by Captain Fowl.
However, they may have been in the Polarian War together.