Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cat Crazy Party

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Hello fellow cat lovers everywhere ^-^ I think we should hold a special Ginger Cat morphing party. (Valdima Realm Area 1 in the morphing tent) idk about time or day yet though.

Things to bring
1. Gold, lots and LOTS of gold (can't morph without some gold :P ) I find 20k usually gets a hatch between 2 ginger cats
2. An adult or higher Ginger Cub Cat
3. Luck (I suggest patting your head and rubbing your tummy to charge up some luck)
Extra (Optional)
1. Other cat pets! While it is Ginger Cat morphing party, feel free to bring other felines including Ginger Cat hybrids

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

This sounds like something we should do during KI Live! How does that sound? It would be around 4:30 PM Central this Thursday, Jan. 21.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/livestream_event

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

This sounds like something we should do during KI Live! How does that sound? It would be around 4:30 PM Central this Thursday, Jan. 21.

Awesome, count me IN

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
Hello fellow cat lovers everywhere ^-^ I think we should hold a special Ginger Cat morphing party. (Valdima Realm Area 1 in the morphing tent) idk about time or day yet though.

Things to bring
1. Gold, lots and LOTS of gold (can't morph without some gold :P ) I find 20k usually gets a hatch between 2 ginger cats
2. An adult or higher Ginger Cub Cat
3. Luck (I suggest patting your head and rubbing your tummy to charge up some luck)
Extra (Optional)
1. Other cat pets! While it is Ginger Cat morphing party, feel free to bring other felines including Ginger Cat hybrids
Sounds Interesting mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Ahoy!

(Enter blush emote here) we should totally have it be a KI live event. :O!! But if we do then I think I should get a shout out for thinking of the idea from Thomas Purdue and Greyrose.

Also one of my ginger cat cubs (a bred one) got grant turn the tide.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Sounds like fun! Pity I'll still be at work during KI live, if that's when it happens. Good luck to you all, though.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Could I join in to try and get a a cat, I do have a pet with 436 pedigree with charming gaze and grant elusive if anyone is interested in this pet I will be at the event

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
(Enter blush emote here) we should totally have it be a KI live event. :O!! But if we do then I think I should get a shout out for thinking of the idea from Thomas Purdue and Greyrose.

Also one of my ginger cat cubs (a bred one) got grant turn the tide.
I'll try to remember to give you a shout out for the meetup idea. Apologies in advance if I forget though. It can be a little hectic during the show.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Ahoy!

Ugh I hope I can stay sick long enough

(cough)
give us spoilers
(cough)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
Could I join in to try and get a a cat, I do have a pet with 436 pedigree with charming gaze and grant elusive if anyone is interested in this pet I will be at the event
I have an adult ginger cat that may suit you, Darius! It has witch hunter as one of it's talents! I'll be glad to morph with you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
I'll try to remember to give you a shout out for the meetup idea. Apologies in advance if I forget though. It can be a little hectic during the show.
Write a memo and stick it to your computer screen!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
I have an adult ginger cat that may suit you, Darius! It has witch hunter as one of it's talents! I'll be glad to morph with you.
It would be great to meet and morph with you in game I am honest darius Oswald with the Phule mask equipped, I will be on at 5 pm central because where I live 4:30 pm central is when I would wake up

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Happy Morphing, everyone! See ya there in Bestia, I'm looking forward to sharing my cat!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 21, 2016 wrote:
It would be great to meet and morph with you in game I am honest darius Oswald with the Phule mask equipped, I will be on at 5 pm central because where I live 4:30 pm central is when I would wake up
I'm Esperanza Devereaux and I have the Master of Moo badge equipped, can't wait! If you miss the party we can arrange another morph on this post.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
ok just need a final agreement on the realm.. many of us in morph tent now.. the wee pirates so excited :3
stormy jen silver

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
^-^ the party was a success! I even noticed Leesha noticed my grey tabbey cub Roscoe :O and while I missed a little at the beginning I looked at the replay of the stream and was so happy when I heard the shout out. I did manage to catch the stream before the cat party o-fish-cially (teehee fish like the kind kitties eat :D ) began.

I also got to meet Esperanza (not sure if I spelled that right) who is apparently Bonnie Annie from the forums.
Hey, maybe next KI live we could have another party? Like with penguins!
*no Pirate101 penguin pets*

Ok maybe not penguins, Sharks? Birds? Or one of Decius's favorites, spiders!!!! :D

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
The 'cat crazy party' was really fun -- I'm glad I was able to attend. With my ginger cat (running with my witchdoctor Diligent Anneke Nightingale) I got a grey tabby with Esperanza, and a chocolate one with Friendly Thomas!

Sorry, Decius, I'm afraid I love the kitties more than the spiders. And with all the possibilities of morphing types (and they are so cute), I am going to try to get as many as possible. Yes, there will be cats everywhere (and they will definitely use up all my Marleybone main course snacks...).

Well, every ship needs a ship's cat, right? Or two or three... or a dozen. I don't think it will be quite like the book I used to read to my kids when they were small, to all of our great enjoyment: "Hundreds of cats, thousands of cats, millions, and billions, and trillions of cats!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 21, 2016 wrote:
^-^ the party was a success! I even noticed Leesha noticed my grey tabbey cub Roscoe :O and while I missed a little at the beginning I looked at the replay of the stream and was so happy when I heard the shout out. I did manage to catch the stream before the cat party o-fish-cially (teehee fish like the kind kitties eat :D ) began.

I also got to meet Esperanza (not sure if I spelled that right) who is apparently Bonnie Annie from the forums.

Ok maybe not penguins, Sharks? Birds? Or one of Decius's favorites, spiders!!!! :D
Umm, I'm anecorbie, not Bonnie Anne.:p

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ahoy!

I really wish you and Tom could have stayed longer, you were there, what? 5 - 8 minutes?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Sorry I was unable to attend - may all the new kitties be lucky in their talent and power hits!

-Indigo

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
anecorbie on Jan 21, 2016 wrote:
Yeah mb you confirmed this later in the dungeon XD idk why but I thought you said you were Bonnie at one point.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 21, 2016 wrote:

Leesha is Bonnie Anne so you DID get to meet Bonnie Anne

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 21, 2016 wrote:
Hey sorry I didn't come on my parents didn't want me on the computer so I couldn't attend how about 5:30pm central in 2 days at vadima realm in the morphing tent?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
anecorbie on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
I really wish you and Tom could have stayed longer, you were there, what? 5 - 8 minutes?
Sorry! The Rasputin battle took up a lot of time and we try not to have the show go for too much longer than an hour.

Thanks for coming, everyone! I'm so excited about my new Lilac Kitty.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Too bad I don't have a pet kitty in game. But if it were possible, I would have brought my pet kitty from home instead. She's plenty crazy, so I'm sure she would have fitted in perfectly.