Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captains Quarters Discussion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
As you all know, the community has been talking about what it would be like to have your own personalized room in your pirate ship. I was listening to Pieces of Eight Radio the other night, and they were discussing the likelihood of having captains quarters added before the second phase of PvP.

So, I was just wondering what you guys think about captains quarters. Do you like it or hate it, and why?

Personally I would love a dedicated room in my pirate ship. It would almost be a home away from home. Plus If I was able to put furniture in it I would be even happier, because I am running out of room for furniture in my dorm!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Fearless Cole Arms... on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
As you all know, the community has been talking about what it would be like to have your own personalized room in your pirate ship. I was listening to Pieces of Eight Radio the other night, and they were discussing the likelihood of having captains quarters added before the second phase of PvP.

So, I was just wondering what you guys think about captains quarters. Do you like it or hate it, and why?

Personally I would love a dedicated room in my pirate ship. It would almost be a home away from home. Plus If I was able to put furniture in it I would be even happier, because I am running out of room for furniture in my dorm!
I would be happy cause I don't even need to click the home button if I want to be at home in the skies. Guess when it comes Live, I can sell my home.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I was hoping it would be added in this test realm, but alas, no. It will most likely be in the next update.