Captain Avery's haters

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 28, 2013
8
Basically why or why not do you hate captain avery?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
robertslimeclaw on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Basically why or why not do you hate captain avery?
I don't hate him. He just lies sometimes. He's not so bad once you learn about him. And besides, the Armada is the one you should hate! My father Kane is in the Armada but you Pirates hate them, so hate them more!

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
109
Well, I still haven't quite gotten over that "small" lie about my huge ship I would get if i did a "small" task for him. I still have not found quite any use for that raft.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
199
Sniper Rose on May 17, 2013 wrote:
I don't hate him. He just lies sometimes. He's not so bad once you learn about him. And besides, the Armada is the one you should hate! My father Kane is in the Armada but you Pirates hate them, so hate them more!
Oh! I love pretending who the father will be. For now mine will be. Catbeard! Fluffy little fella! :D

Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
3
captain avery is an untrustworthy menace who lies and cheats his way out of everything.

i hate how he ripped me off on the boat.
i hate how he lied about the map piece in the golden cup.
i hate the fact you can feel he is getting more and more annoyed at your success on the tasks he sends you on.
and i feel that when all is said and done he is going to be one of the main villains of the game which is some ways i wish so i can totally beat him down.

i want this guy who looked upon me as utter trash and small fry to feel the weight of my awesome pirate power crashing down upon him with the fury of davy jones. rawrrrrrrrrrrrr

salute FricbamRobot has spoken!!!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
Hmm, I wonder what Avery's response to THIS will be...?

~~Bloody Belle

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
Oh, he's a clever rogue, alright, and quite proud of that fact. But if we had a nickel for every time someone said 'I'm afraid I haven't been completely honest with you', we'd be able to outfit a ship from those nickels! He has earned tremendous loyalty from the members of his 'court', our trainers, so you know there is much more to him than the man who seems to delight in trickery and finds our characters convenient scapegoats or dispensible flunkies. And Avery is worthy of admiration for how his governing has taken a place that was so dangerous that only the most vile pirates dared fight out a habitation (if I interpret the introduction game story correctly), to a place that has a thriving town living peaceably with a native town on the same island, a place where businesses and families exist as well. Even better, his ambitions seem not to make himself king, but to lead the region into 'a Pirate Republic' as he says, showing he has worthy sparks of true idealism.
Our characters are understandably wary of him, but Avery's Skull Island is our home, and without his governing, I don't think this home would exist as a safe haven. Over time, also, Avery trusts us more and more -- sure, it keeps the Armada off his back if we have the map pieces, but it also means he has to leave this great treasure in the hands of others -- ours. And that can not be easy to do for this great treasure collector.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
captain avery's kinda meh he is interesting as a replacement ambrose
i like the fact he gave me a house...until i got Stalkin art benchley(my cutthroat compainion) a new ship and a new house speaking of cuttthroats WHY DOES HE KEEP HIRING FIN IT IS FREAKING STUPID BE LOGICAL AVERY LOGICAL and i hate the fact he tried to kill me by sending me to tradewinds skyway but im a honest pirate i'll keep me word to avery im just gonna lower it and give some to one eyed jack and blind mew and possibly the frogfather and ratbeard and the characters,donkey hotay and prospecter zeke(wow i am a really generous pirate)
silver joseph vane

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Bloody Belle on May 18, 2013 wrote:
Hmm, I wonder what Avery's response to THIS will be...?

~~Bloody Belle
Captain Avery: WHAT! I got you this far so don't kill me!
Kane pops out of nowhere
Kane: Your menace on tourtruring this pirate are over! Hand the boy to me so he doesn't and will not go through any harrasment to you. Pirate, En Garde!
After Avery is defeated
Avery: I failed you captain.
El Toro: You failed yourself!
You pop away to the Machine
Kane: Welcome to the Grand Design! It's very huge ao don't get lost~
Gracie Condrad: We need to find the main core of this Grand Design! When we get there, you Bonnie and the captain shoot the main core's power generator. It'll go deep into the engine and cause a nuclear chain reaction! When all is said and done we go back to Skull Island.
Monkey King: You forgot to mention something.
Gracie: What's that?
Monkey King: Well we needd the rest of the map to El Dorado. I speculate it to be Kane's room.
Bonnie Anne: Then let's go!
When they get there, they sneak into his room and take the map pieces/
Ratbeard: Now let's blow this cotraption up!
Kane: Put those back now or DIE!
Monkey King: If I had to choose punching Kane with my staff or putting those back I would want to punch!
Old Scratch: This is very dark mojo to be like this.
Bonnie Anne: Let's find Kane!
Gracie: Remember the plan? We have to stick with the clan.
Bonnie: Oh, all right. If you say so.
Gracie: Let's go!
After miles of walking they find the generators which harnesses the Machine's power.
Gracie: FIRE!
Bonnie and you depending if your a Musketeer shoot.
The Machine starts blowing up
Gracie: PORT BACK TO SKULL ISLAND!
El Toro: We'll be back soon enough.
Ports back to Skull Islnad when the Machine blows up.
Walks into Avery's mansion.
Bonnie: Hey Avery! We destroyed the machine!
Avery: You did?
Bonnie: YEP!
Avery: I'll call you back for the next adventure of Pirate101!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
218
i love avery, he is a real pirate! he lies and ticks you :P how much more of a pirate can you get?

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
199
I have to agree someone should change the storyline on that. Fin should not be hired again. Think of like a different way they take it.

Ensign
Feb 28, 2013
8
FricbamRobot on May 18, 2013 wrote:
captain avery is an untrustworthy menace who lies and cheats his way out of everything.

i hate how he ripped me off on the boat.
i hate how he lied about the map piece in the golden cup.
i hate the fact you can feel he is getting more and more annoyed at your success on the tasks he sends you on.
and i feel that when all is said and done he is going to be one of the main villains of the game which is some ways i wish so i can totally beat him down.

i want this guy who looked upon me as utter trash and small fry to feel the weight of my awesome pirate power crashing down upon him with the fury of davy jones. rawrrrrrrrrrrrr

salute FricbamRobot has spoken!!!
Now thats what i'm talking about!
Robertslimeclaw level:35 swashbuckler seconds the motion

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
thatonevalenciansw... on May 18, 2013 wrote:
captain avery's kinda meh he is interesting as a replacement ambrose
i like the fact he gave me a house...until i got Stalkin art benchley(my cutthroat compainion) a new ship and a new house speaking of cuttthroats WHY DOES HE KEEP HIRING FIN IT IS FREAKING STUPID BE LOGICAL AVERY LOGICAL and i hate the fact he tried to kill me by sending me to tradewinds skyway but im a honest pirate i'll keep me word to avery im just gonna lower it and give some to one eyed jack and blind mew and possibly the frogfather and ratbeard and the characters,donkey hotay and prospecter zeke(wow i am a really generous pirate)
silver joseph vane
you know to be more of a generous pirate here's more people ima give the treasure to
Mordekai(because he is awesome)
ol fish eye
the commodore
morgan lafite(my epic teacher of swords)
madame vadima
and possibly sarah steele
silver joseph vane

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
33
...Umm Captain Avery's pretty nice. I really don't understand why I'm answering to this......
-Bleh- Anyway, heh, he's nice to me. I'm like his favorite or something

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
I think we're all doomed if Avery ever sees this.

I don't hate him though, but I still hold a grudge for sending the Spiral after us pirates for the map piece...

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
I certainly don't hate him. He is a man of his word... you just have to pay very close attention to what he says... and sometimes remind him what he said.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
Ruthless Anthony on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Well, I still haven't quite gotten over that "small" lie about my huge ship I would get if i did a "small" task for him. I still have not found quite any use for that raft.
stuff it with powder kegs and send it at a ship

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
39
FricbamRobot on May 18, 2013 wrote:
captain avery is an untrustworthy menace who lies and cheats his way out of everything.

i hate how he ripped me off on the boat.
i hate how he lied about the map piece in the golden cup.
i hate the fact you can feel he is getting more and more annoyed at your success on the tasks he sends you on.
and i feel that when all is said and done he is going to be one of the main villains of the game which is some ways i wish so i can totally beat him down.

i want this guy who looked upon me as utter trash and small fry to feel the weight of my awesome pirate power crashing down upon him with the fury of davy jones. rawrrrrrrrrrrrr

salute FricbamRobot has spoken!!!
LOL that is hilarious, but i wonder how avery will respond to that XD

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
39
Zlyxer on May 18, 2013 wrote:
Oh! I love pretending who the father will be. For now mine will be. Catbeard! Fluffy little fella! :D
Oh i luuuvvv catbeard soo much because i luv cats so much! :D i am generally a animal lover but i do have my favorites:
1. cats
2. bunnies
3. hamsters

Mine would be One-Eyed Jack because he is a cute bunnie :D also he is also well known all over the message boards because he does comment more then the others like avery or blind mew and has more topics. I think he is a cool guy :P