Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can We Expect Yuletide Spirit Promotions?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Several people including myself have talked about the likely bugs with the companions from the Spirits Of Yuletide Set, I was wondering if these bugs will get fixed in the Pirate 101 update coming later this year.

To refresh everyone's memory, the Spirit Of Giving(Privateer) cannot speak currently, the Spirit Of Receiving(Buccaneer) does not get any additional epic choices upon recruitment, and all 3 companions seem to be missing 1 promotion, if not 2 promotions by the time they get to max level. I hope all of this will be fixed during the upcoming update and if this is something Kingsisle plans on doing here is a link to my promotion ideas from awhile back I posted on these very Message Boards: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/ideas-for-yuletide-spirit-promotions-8ad6a424604f28760160688b2b1c7aae