Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

can the same bundles work on same account?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
i finally have enough to buy the empire bundle. but i few months ago i i bought it for the first time and one of my friends said that you can't buy the same bundle for the same account. I don't want to call him a liar and i don't fully believe it yet but can you buy the same bundle twice for your pirate. If i can't i'm going to buy the hoodoo bundle where people say it's better any way but like the empire bundle better

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the awesome smuggl... on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
i finally have enough to buy the empire bundle. but i few months ago i i bought it for the first time and one of my friends said that you can't buy the same bundle for the same account. I don't want to call him a liar and i don't fully believe it yet but can you buy the same bundle twice for your pirate. If i can't i'm going to buy the hoodoo bundle where people say it's better any way but like the empire bundle better
I would think you can although there may be problems trying to put more than one companion on the same pirate. I bought several of the Boochbeard bundles and they are all on one account so with the exception of multiple companions on a single pirate, I don't think you will have any issues.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
You can use the same bundle for the same account.

More specifically everything besides the companion can be used multiple timer on a single character.

However a companion can only be redeemed once on that specific character (But don't be discouraged, you can put 1 of say Hoodoo Cornelius on EVERY character you have, provided you buy enough bundles)

Always remember you have a total of 6 character slots, that is enough to make 1 for every class including one extra. Any extra companions you get from multiples can be given to other characters you have

Administrator
Hi! Just to echo others . . . while you wouldn't be able to redeem the same companion or house on the same pirate character, certainly the other characters on your account could benefit from those items!

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
ok i totally get it thx for the answers guys