Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Camargon Skyway, Monquista could be next

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So I was reading through the brass monkey's rogues gallery and I took note of "Camargon, one of the few monquistan provinces to still have water" could Camargon be next? Altough Calabria skyway is highly anticipated due to how well it fits into the storyline, maybe the stormgate their is in Camargon or a war has sparked between the Armada and Monquista

What are your thoughts?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Monquista clashed against the Armada, hinted by Django & noted by Gortez while on the Isle of Doom. It may be known Monquista will be clashing against the Armada again in a more important manner, since it may as well be involved in the grand war against the Armada, one that may as well place Napoleguin's war to shame.

Camargon, though, is it even a Skyway, or a province in Monquista? I'm sure more Skyways in Monquista is inevitable, yet, I'm a bit skeptical about Camargon's state.

Calabria is surely next on our list. Don't know how long KI's working on it while Book 15's in the works, yet, I'm sure it's likely to be exciting.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:
Monquista clashed against the Armada, hinted by Django & noted by Gortez while on the Isle of Doom. It may be known Monquista will be clashing against the Armada again in a more important manner, since it may as well be involved in the grand war against the Armada, one that may as well place Napoleguin's war to shame.

Camargon, though, is it even a Skyway, or a province in Monquista? I'm sure more Skyways in Monquista is inevitable, yet, I'm a bit skeptical about Camargon's state.

Calabria is surely next on our list. Don't know how long KI's working on it while Book 15's in the works, yet, I'm sure it's likely to be exciting.
Regarding your first paragraph I admire your attention to detail with all that information and it really does create a great starting point for the possibility of Camargon

Camargon is a province, go to the December newsletter 2015 and read the Brass monkeys rogues gallery, I'm sure it would have to be a skyway if it's apart of monquista or could it be all land?

Altough I wouldn't be 100% sure that Calabria is next, I put it at a likely and it sure will be exciting

Lastly more evidence to back up going to Camargon is that when a player asked Blind Mew wether we would see Brass again blind mew replied "his jokes not over"

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
Trimond297 on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:

Ummmm, our next skyway is Cadiz in Valencia part 2. Blind Mew semi-confirmed it. It is the center of the grand machine.

JackThePirate

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Camargon could be next, yes. So could Sessert-Sotsebsa, land of the thrice-blessed flaming pony princesses.

-Indigo

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
JackThePirate527 on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
Ummmm, our next skyway is Cadiz in Valencia part 2. Blind Mew semi-confirmed it. It is the center of the grand machine.

JackThePirate
So I can't make theories of my own?

After all Cadiz is the centre of Kanes power, are we ready to go there?

I belived we would definitely be going there next but now that Calabria Skyway and Camargon have been hinted at in Gaspards and the Brass monkeys galleries, I don't think we will go there, at lest for our 2nd trip to Valencia also how do you know it is the centre of the machine?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Uh, I distinctly remember that the Toymaker is in Valencia, & according to the translations in the Rosetta Stone, he know how to stop Kane, so our second visit in Valencia has to be done. Cadiz, however, may have to wait. We're not ready yet.

Monquista, on the other hand, may need to wait. While going there again in the second visit would be neat, we should remember Deacon was there, as he stated in the letter, "My sources inform me that piracy is on the rise across the Spiral, from Marleybone to Monquista.", so it's known the Armada was in Monquista time to time. You never know how the Armada may plan to return to Monquista again. They may catch on what occurred there, & may create plans to make things to their advantages.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JackThePirate527 on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:

JackThePirate
Valencia pt2 is confirmed, Cadiz is not. Blind Mew gave a hint to a skyway whose name begins with "C" - this might be Calabria, Camargon or yes, Cadiz ( although as the "seat of Kane's power" I don't believe we're ready to go there yet. )
In the translation of the code the Toymaker "G" said to seek out Cagliostro. Everyone is assuming this to be a person based on the historic Cagliostro, but could it also be a place? And what if KI introduces a different skyway with a "C" name?
So here we have four "Cs" mentioned in the game, and possibly more to come.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Witchdoctor darius: "So I can't make theories of my own?"

You sure can. Personally, my guess is if an expansion ever does come out, it will likely include 2+ realms, so more than a few of our theories may be ultimately proved true. My personal guess is that Polaris will be there, but Camargon, more of Valencia. Darkmoor, etc. may also show up.

-Indigo

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:
Uh, I distinctly remember that the Toymaker is in Valencia, & according to the translations in the Rosetta Stone, he know how to stop Kane, so our second visit in Valencia has to be done. Cadiz, however, may have to wait. We're not ready yet.

Monquista, on the other hand, may need to wait. While going there again in the second visit would be neat, we should remember Deacon was there, as he stated in the letter, "My sources inform me that piracy is on the rise across the Spiral, from Marleybone to Monquista.", so it's known the Armada was in Monquista time to time. You never know how the Armada may plan to return to Monquista again. They may catch on what occurred there, & may create plans to make things to their advantages.
There could be a twist where we have to go through Camargon Skyway to get to Valencia so it's possible that we briefly revisit Monquista to get into Valencia