Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bye Guys!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Hey, my member ship ends tomorrow and i wont be getting another one for a while. I just wanted to say bye to you, and thanks, and sorry. Thanks for all the fun I've had with you guys. Sorry for my angered, and uneeded posts. I'll see you guys someday, bye, have fun, and dont forget to eat the explosive choclates I'm leaving for you!
**Leaves huge box with name "Choclate Bombs" on table and walks away**

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
noahdd on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Hey, my member ship ends tomorrow and i wont be getting another one for a while. I just wanted to say bye to you, and thanks, and sorry. Thanks for all the fun I've had with you guys. Sorry for my angered, and uneeded posts. I'll see you guys someday, bye, have fun, and dont forget to eat the explosive choclates I'm leaving for you!
* Watches leave and cries. Looks at chocolate bombs and gets an evil grin & lobs the bomb at the retreating Noah.*

You are gonna have to come back to get me back Muahahahaahah.

You will be greatly missed Noah and I cannot wait until you are blessed once again and will be charging through the posts like normal. I haven't read one post from you that was unneeded. All your posts are highly valued and your input and emotions are part of this family and most needed. I look forward to your triumphant return although I will be checking you for chocolates.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
noahdd on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
So long, good luck and hurry back noahdd

Actually I am kind of new still and don't have the past history you have with so many others on the boards- so I guess I should be saying- "hello, nice to meet you, pleasure making your acquaintance, farewell and good luck" all at the same time. I have read many of your ideas and posts though and your input was always wise and helpful and well received. Hope you are able to renew your membership as soon as possible and get back to enjoying life in the spiral as quickly as possible.

I was just curious, and this may seem like a silly question, but do you have to have an active membership to still be able to post on the boards? I would think so since you have to enter the same username/password to access the boards and the game. Just thought that maybe you could still at least be able to visit on the boards.

If not, good luck with everything and we eagerly anticipate your, hopefully, swift return! Now those explosive bombs are kicking in, ooooh stomach take it easy- I must leave with much haste and go pay a vis..............

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
So long, good luck and hurry back noahdd

Actually I am kind of new still and don't have the past history you have with so many others on the boards- so I guess I should be saying- "hello, nice to meet you, pleasure making your acquaintance, farewell and good luck" all at the same time. I have read many of your ideas and posts though and your input was always wise and helpful and well received. Hope you are able to renew your membership as soon as possible and get back to enjoying life in the spiral as quickly as possible.

I was just curious, and this may seem like a silly question, but do you have to have an active membership to still be able to post on the boards? I would think so since you have to enter the same username/password to access the boards and the game. Just thought that maybe you could still at least be able to visit on the boards.

If not, good luck with everything and we eagerly anticipate your, hopefully, swift return! Now those explosive bombs are kicking in, ooooh stomach take it easy- I must leave with much haste and go pay a vis..............
LOL You poor guy. * Hands copy of this weeks comics as you dash by.*
You can be a poster if you are an active member or you have made a purchase of crowns in the last 30 days.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Hope to see you again soon, Noah! I've enjoyed your posts -- I haven't seen any that were angered or unneeded, really.

*Looks thoughtfully at Chocolate Bombs, knowing she loves sweets and explosives, but not together. Calls over Gracie Conrad, who figures out how to disable the bombs, then together scrape off the chocolate to share with all the companions (except Catbeard, who declines, saying he prefers a higher quality chocolate) and wrap up the explosives with a pretty bow for Ratbeard, who is delighted despite the smears of chocolate remaining*

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
LOL You poor guy. * Hands copy of this weeks comics as you dash by.*
You can be a poster if you are an active member or you have made a purchase of crowns in the last 30 days.
Thanks for the info, Chrissy and for the reading material- I feel much better. I thought you could still post on the boards but I needed someone much wiser than me to verify that for me.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Bye! Hope you get membership for New Years or your birthday or something. We'll miss you!

See you then!
-Fiona, Dolan, Ronan, Lily, Katie and Timothy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Hope to see you again soon, Noah! I've enjoyed your posts -- I haven't seen any that were angered or unneeded, really.

*Looks thoughtfully at Chocolate Bombs, knowing she loves sweets and explosives, but not together. Calls over Gracie Conrad, who figures out how to disable the bombs, then together scrape off the chocolate to share with all the companions (except Catbeard, who declines, saying he prefers a higher quality chocolate) and wrap up the explosives with a pretty bow for Ratbeard, who is delighted despite the smears of chocolate remaining*

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
What a perfect solution to all parties involved. Brilliant.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Be seeing you very soon fair lass cause we be all a crew on the message boards.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan