Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bye.....

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Okay guys, i will be temporally leaving these message boards so that i can share my adventures with others in other message boards. i will occassionly return and post, but ONLY when its important. So, Bonjour!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
pirate crusher on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
Okay guys, i will be temporally leaving these message boards so that i can share my adventures with others in other message boards. i will occassionly return and post, but ONLY when its important. So, Bonjour!
That's cool. You go ahead and enjoy your little break. Have a good time.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I enjoyed your messages hopefully you can post even better ones in the new forums you are joining

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
pirate crusher on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
Okay, so, while Bonjour does literally mean "Good Day" in French, it shouldn't be used as a farewell.
Besides that, have fun on your temporary leave from the boards.
Adieu,