Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Busy

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Hey, guys, I'm sorry that I have not been posting very often anymore, I just started school and I have had to do a fee essays already. But I am not leaving the message boards. Thanks for understanding, guys!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
Hey, guys, I'm sorry that I have not been posting very often anymore, I just started school and I have had to do a fee essays already. But I am not leaving the message boards. Thanks for understanding, guys!
No worries Chris!

School and your education should absolutely come first, even though it has been great having you post on the boards. We all know to well, that everyone here on the boards embark on many other important adventures in their lives and also have a great many interests, real world events and ambitions to focus on. So naturally, we all have to take breaks at times-- in order to better ourselves and just to enjoy those things as well.

We'll be here in the meantime, looking forward to any and all posts from you. You're doing the right thing to concentrate on your studying and school work, so we wish you the best of luck with it!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Quite understandable mate, many of us are beginning school soon, so there be nothing too fear mate about that.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan