Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundles in the UK

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
I currently inhabit the UK, and get frustrated that I can't buy the Emporers bundle online or in the UK. Will other bundles ever be added to be sold online and will bundles ever be sold in shops outside of the US?

Ensign
Oct 12, 2011
Have to say this has been a nagging problem for me too. Brit's have feelings too WE NEED THE BUNDLES

Administrator
HI and thanks for your feedback.

Something a few players have done to work around this is to purchase a pre-paid Visa at any Western Union Station location, activate it for international online purchases, and then use this Visa to purchase Bundles from Pirate101.com.

Best of luck!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
It would be awfully nice if the Emperor's bundle was for sale online on the pirate101 website. We have a similar problem up here in the North with getting a lot of Pirate101 and Wizard101 bundles. We don't have Gamestop stores up here (we do have EB Games) and many of these bundles that are sold at Walmart aren't sold at Canadian Walmart locations.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 5, 2014 wrote:
HI and thanks for your feedback.

Something a few players have done to work around this is to purchase a pre-paid Visa at any Western Union Station location, activate it for international online purchases, and then use this Visa to purchase Bundles from Pirate101.com.

Best of luck!
Thanks for the responsed One-Eyed Jack!

But, some bundles are not sold on Pirate101.com, such as the Emperor's Bundle (and the Hoodoo Bundle) and it's very annoying as I would quite like the Emperor's Bundle. I have in the past purchased the Admiral's Bundle online and would like it if other bundles were sold either online or in other countries!

Thanks.

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Sorry, mate.
I have something that might be more annoying: I live in America, and the store that holds the Hoodoo Bundle NEVER has it in stock.

EVER.
I guess we can both be grumpy together, aye, mate?

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Beautifulmonkey on May 7, 2014 wrote:
Sorry, mate.
I have something that might be more annoying: I live in America, and the store that holds the Hoodoo Bundle NEVER has it in stock.

EVER.
I guess we can both be grumpy together, aye, mate?
I don't think that is more annoying, because atleast you have a chance that they will one day stock it, and you can get other bundles, where as the only hope in the UK is online, but I already have the Admirals and I don't really want the Cutthroat one.