Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle gear lvling

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I noticed with the cutthroat bundle the powers don't lvl up. Is this ever going to change because with higher level buccaneers like myself the gear is basically useless. I buy bundles for gear and when the gear isn't good I'm stuck. The cutthroat bundle has never been good (the companion, the weapon, the gear.) although I do like the house. I'm saving the gear and ship for the next update and would like to see it worth the time waiting. You could give everyone the option to change the gear but if they have redeemed it at a certain lvl they could no longer change it's tier.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
I noticed with the cutthroat bundle the powers don't lvl up. Is this ever going to change because with higher level buccaneers like myself the gear is basically useless. I buy bundles for gear and when the gear isn't good I'm stuck. The cutthroat bundle has never been good (the companion, the weapon, the gear.) although I do like the house. I'm saving the gear and ship for the next update and would like to see it worth the time waiting. You could give everyone the option to change the gear but if they have redeemed it at a certain lvl they could no longer change it's tier.
If you like the look of the gear, there's always stitching, when those levels become obsolete ( or you can create a new pirate and pass the gear down ).
The ship is pretty awesome in looks and power as I recall.