Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

buccaneers get like no companions

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay sofar in the game we get ten special companions (main story and side quests ) we get the lowest amount of companions compared to every class. would it be to much to ask for a few more in each world in the future? if not why. why do we have to get so few companions. to me its not fair. for most side quests its unlocks. just answer me this, why if we want a companion, most of the time we have to pay for it. we get some special to us but not allot. some of you who aren't bucc's may think im complaining a bit much but for some dungeons that are really hard and companions die allot in them and you were us you would agree with me. i'm not saying KI is being unfair its just i want to have a few more companions to help me out. face it have it made companion wise. and dont say its okay because we have good health, armor, and attack but i just want a few more companions. thats not to much to ask is it?

-jack nightgale

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Every class gets a certain amount of companions. Like privateer gets the most then swashbuckler it's up to what you choose. Or how you fight because there could be reasons they chose buccaneers to get the least