Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Brainstorming

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Guys, there's something we need to do. I know it's fall and school is back but we need to help kingsisle get the word out about pirate101. I remember that post where they said the more people play the more updates they can do and I know that was awhile ago and the game most likely got a lot of players back but It's been bugging me about how to help with that so I'm challenging the whole pirate101 community to come up with things we can do to get the word out in real life so this great game never has us worrying about it dying again. That would be the worst thing in existence so let's get the idea train working. So far all I've got is putting up posters. I'm going to need to get a lot of paper next week so I can do that. What are you guys going to do?

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I am surprised that people dont retweet more. It is easy and a great way to get the message out about the game. I also like to put things in my facebook feed from time to time.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I'm doing as best I can to spread the word about Pirate101, but what if Kingsisle aired their ads again? I haven't seen them on TV since early 2015!

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
If you have a lot of friends on Wizard101 that don't play Pirate101, you could introduce them to it. Wizard101 is so popular, I don't think adding more people from there to P101 would harm W101. I would like for them games to have an even popularity like in 2013 & maybe half of 2014.
~ Darling Brittany Neels

P.S: I don't have a membership on P101 anymore, but if KI adds more updates, I'll probably get it again

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013