Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Book 15

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Hello my friends! Now, this isn't about complaining about book 15 not being here, but rather discussing what will be in book 15 and books after it and things relating to that. I am almost 100% sure we will be going into Valencia next and we will sneak in via an armada ship, as in stealing one. I hope to hear your ideas!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dogsrock5656 on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
Hello my friends! Now, this isn't about complaining about book 15 not being here, but rather discussing what will be in book 15 and books after it and things relating to that. I am almost 100% sure we will be going into Valencia next and we will sneak in via an armada ship, as in stealing one. I hope to hear your ideas!
Yes, it is clear that we will be returning to Valencia. How and when is still in question, although I like the idea of entering in a Clockwork ship.
But we now have 2 missions - find "G" and learn Kane's weakness and find Erica the Red to obtain her map piece. Which of these missions will become a priority? I hope we find out soon!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I'm wondering if we might see Cadiz? Of course, I don't think we'll already be fighting Kane (though that certainly would be a twist), but maybe this part of the arc will focus on Phule? Remember, Marleybone was focused on the war with the Armada and featured both Rooke and Bishop, while Aquila was more or less just focused on recreating The Iliad and The Odyssey and having fun. I agree that the next book will likely take place in Valencia and I'm very excited! I think we'll either be going to Cadiz, or to another skyway which has remarkably less Armada involvement. Perhaps we will find out that the Resistance still lives? Perhaps we'll meet a Witchdoctor Unicorn? That'd be cool.

Have a fantastic week :)

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Admiral

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
Yes, it is clear that we will be returning to Valencia. How and when is still in question, although I like the idea of entering in a Clockwork ship.
But we now have 2 missions - find "G" and learn Kane's weakness and find Erica the Red to obtain her map piece. Which of these missions will become a priority? I hope we find out soon!
I feel like we will be focusing on Kane's weakness; if he's dead, then there isn't much stopping us from getting the map pieces. But, Captain Avery may want us to find Erica. Perhaps she is also in Valencia and we will somewhat focus on both.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
I'm wondering if we might see Cadiz? Of course, I don't think we'll already be fighting Kane (though that certainly would be a twist), but maybe this part of the arc will focus on Phule? Remember, Marleybone was focused on the war with the Armada and featured both Rooke and Bishop, while Aquila was more or less just focused on recreating The Iliad and The Odyssey and having fun. I agree that the next book will likely take place in Valencia and I'm very excited! I think we'll either be going to Cadiz, or to another skyway which has remarkably less Armada involvement. Perhaps we will find out that the Resistance still lives? Perhaps we'll meet a Witchdoctor Unicorn? That'd be cool.

It would be pretty cool for it to be about Phule, though I think either way we will uh, 'fight', Kane. Though, by fight i mean try to not die in 5 rounds... Another witchdoctor would be interesting and we would likely fight him or he would be another companion or maybe both. I definitely want to see the resistance, they would probably be interested to meet our pirates...

You have a good week too!

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
anecorbie on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
I personally think that learning Kane's weakness should be a priority. It would help us in our hunt for El dorado because it would not be a race anymore.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
(Thee Winds have Changed to a unknown current in the Books of Time) with that said mates, who knows what we be expecting of KI me hearty's.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:

Personally, I think it will definitely feature phule. BUT- I do not think we will fight him. Firstly, he clearly isn't the kind of enemy who faces us directly, and half of him doesn't really want to do anything to us. Secondly, he's probably the armada's and KI's wildcard, so I believe he will make a true impact on the storyline towards the end of the storyline itself, how he will do that, we can't really say. I think its very much possible for us to see a return of Bishop; considering he wasn't destroyed. He will probably be the one to fight us, and if its a multi-book release (probably is) we might also see (maybe even fight) the female elite. Valencia is a given, although it is possible that we may go somewhere else before Valencia. Maybe to find the map piece, maybe to obtain a method to enter Valencia or maybe for some other currently unknown reason. We might even see another part of Skull Island (such as Port Regal) for a very short time (not even a book). And he will definitely go to Cadiz, the capital of the Armada. To add on, I think that from now to the end of the storyline, we will see these worlds (excluding Valencia pt. 2/3 [very much possible that we return to Valencia once again right before El Dorado]):
=> Grizzleheim (Erica the Red, possible hinting in a previous newsletter)
=> Polaris (I can't really give any solid factual reasons, but I think its very clear for this world to come)
=> Krokotopia (it is mentioned in the rogue's gallery that deacon got rights to Krokotopia [only other people to do so are the dogs of marleybone]. Reason unknown, probably will be revealed later. We might have to look into that for many possible reasons)
=> El Dorado. (obvious reasons)
It is also possible for us to receive an extension to Marleybone which involves Albion, or an extension to . And we might even get to see Wizard City, which I think would be an ABSOLUTE TREAT.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Book 15 have been the most guessed chapter so far, like what world will it be ?

Most popular answers are Valencia 2, Korkotopia, Girzelheim and even polaris.

Valencia 2 is a good guess,how ever for those who finished Book 14. It might involve something in Korkotopia,to translate the mystery code on the clockwork birds. It might not be wise to travel back stright to Valencia without going to Korkotopia first to have the stone tablet translated.It's highly likely our pirate(s) might travel to Korkotopia in the next book,at least in theory.Then travel back to Valencia with some help of someone in Korkotopia or what ever world is next.

Girzellheim might be in a later book to find Erika the red's map piece.

Polaris well who knows what role it might have, since it have very little information about it.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
I think Avery's character is not being completely honest with us. Remember when we first met him and he promised us a beautiful ship which he didn't quite deliver on? As a pirate I have a long memory when it comes to being slighted. I don't trust him and after all he is a pirate of considerable talent!

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
anthony mistblade on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
Personally, I think it will definitely feature phule. BUT- I do not think we will fight him. Firstly, he clearly isn't the kind of enemy who faces us directly, and half of him doesn't really want to do anything to us. Secondly, he's probably the armada's and KI's wildcard, so I believe he will make a true impact on the storyline towards the end of the storyline itself, how he will do that, we can't really say. I think its very much possible for us to see a return of Bishop; considering he wasn't destroyed. He will probably be the one to fight us, and if its a multi-book release (probably is) we might also see (maybe even fight) the female elite. Valencia is a given, although it is possible that we may go somewhere else before Valencia. Maybe to find the map piece, maybe to obtain a method to enter Valencia or maybe for some other currently unknown reason. We might even see another part of Skull Island (such as Port Regal) for a very short time (not even a book). And he will definitely go to Cadiz, the capital of the Armada. To add on, I think that from now to the end of the storyline, we will see these worlds (excluding Valencia pt. 2/3 [very much possible that we return to Valencia once again right before El Dorado]):
=> Grizzleheim (Erica the Red, possible hinting in a previous newsletter)
=> Polaris (I can't really give any solid factual reasons, but I think its very clear for this world to come)
=> Krokotopia (it is mentioned in the rogue's gallery that deacon got rights to Krokotopia [only other people to do so are the dogs of marleybone]. Reason unknown, probably will be revealed later. We might have to look into that for many possible reasons)
=> El Dorado. (obvious reasons)
It is also possible for us to receive an extension to Marleybone which involves Albion, or an extension to . And we might even get to see Wizard City, which I think would be an ABSOLUTE TREAT.
I definitely want to go to Cadiz and I also want to fight the female elite. A crossover is something i am always interested in, especially since we kinda of have a reason to go there, since Marco Pollo and Ambrose knew each other. Personally, I don't think we'll be going to Polaris until after El Dorado...

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Monkrinx2024 on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
Book 15 have been the most guessed chapter so far, like what world will it be ?

Most popular answers are Valencia 2, Korkotopia, Girzelheim and even polaris.

Valencia 2 is a good guess,how ever for those who finished Book 14. It might involve something in Korkotopia,to translate the mystery code on the clockwork birds. It might not be wise to travel back stright to Valencia without going to Korkotopia first to have the stone tablet translated.It's highly likely our pirate(s) might travel to Korkotopia in the next book,at least in theory.Then travel back to Valencia with some help of someone in Korkotopia or what ever world is next.

Girzellheim might be in a later book to find Erika the red's map piece.

Polaris well who knows what role it might have, since it have very little information about it.
It's the most guessed about because it's been the longest waited for. Since even KI doesn't seem to know what's coming (if anything), I'm not going to bother to speculate. There's no point until there's some evidence that a book 15 will even appear.