Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Big new on Chrissy?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I've noticed that Chrissy be really close to her 4000th post, so I be think that this calls for a celebration on the lasses 4000th post and soon to be new rank, so in honor of her achievements lets throw her a pirating parrrrrty what ye say me hearty's.

Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
I've noticed that Chrissy be really close to her 4000th post, so I be think that this calls for a celebration on the lasses 4000th post and soon to be new rank, so in honor of her achievements lets throw her a pirating parrrrrty what ye say me hearty's.

Deadeye Jack Morgan
Now now, we have no idea that will be a new rank. That is up to Jack and logically the higher you go the longer the spans between ranks are. I am not impatient in the least considering no one but Jack knows when it will be. We have an Easter Party coming up and possibly some others. And as much as I am tickled for the excuse to be called a Lassie again could we just please wait until Jack springs the surprise on us?
You get a huge Chrissy hug for your thought though.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Fair enough Chrissy fair enough whatever ye want lassie no big rush ok "LASSIE".

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
Fair enough Chrissy fair enough whatever ye want lassie no big rush ok "LASSIE".

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
* Giggling uncontrollably * Thank you Jack. You can always make my day.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
wow 4000th post? ain that more then anyone on here? jeez chrissy, when did ya join the boards?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
wow 4000th post? ain that more then anyone on here? jeez chrissy, when did ya join the boards?
I actually don't remember. One-Eyed Jack may be able to track that one down as searches don't go back that far.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
fearless robert sp... on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
She joined a long, long time ago, when we were in a galaxy far, far away. I'm pretty sure me and Kai Alcott are the only ones that get that joke.

Administrator
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
I actually don't remember. One-Eyed Jack may be able to track that one down as searches don't go back that far.
According to the records *sound of database angels singing in the background* I believe her first post was 03/25/2013 at 12:37:11.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
According to the records *sound of database angels singing in the background* I believe her first post was 03/25/2013 at 12:37:11.
Awww thank you Jack, you really made me giggle there. Wow has it just been over a year? It seems so much like home here it feels like I have been here much longer. All those posts in only 13 months? I am afraid I am getting to be more verbose than Sir Mew.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
She joined a long, long time ago, when we were in a galaxy far, far away. I'm pretty sure me and Kai Alcott are the only ones that get that joke.
* Laughing uncontrollably * Oh trust me I DO get that one. Hey I saw that film when it opened in the theater. Several times in fact. Very funny. Thank you for the giggles.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
GBalance101 on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
Trust me, you two are not the only people to have ever seen Star Wars. I've been a fan probably since before either of you were born.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
chrissy you rock you are one of the nice's pirates i ever known i just wanna say one thing keep on doing your thing PS tell highlander thanks for the doggy bag though i caught lucky jack Russel trying to sneak into it

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
* Laughing uncontrollably * Oh trust me I DO get that one. Hey I saw that film when it opened in the theater. Several times in fact. Very funny. Thank you for the giggles.
You are very welcome, and I'm glad you got that! When did Star Wars open anyway? I know a little. In fact, one of my pirates is a Jedi Master! Just ask Kai Alcott! It's true! Call 555-KAIA! (Yes, I made that up. It's really 555- Kai A.)

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Agreed. That is a important thing. 4000 posts must be a HUGE record.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GBalance101 on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
You are very welcome, and I'm glad you got that! When did Star Wars open anyway? I know a little. In fact, one of my pirates is a Jedi Master! Just ask Kai Alcott! It's true! Call 555-KAIA! (Yes, I made that up. It's really 555- Kai A.)
I believe it was 1977.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Episode IV released in the USA May 25 1977 .

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
CdeWinter on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Trust me, you two are not the only people to have ever seen Star Wars. I've been a fan probably since before either of you were born.
your kidding right? i have seen star wars almost a million times! its like the best movie trilogy ever! some other good ones are the lord of the rings and indiana jones. ok i gotta go, kai is begging me to get online with him lol (like we didnt see that coming!)