Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best gear for muskets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 21, 2010
I'm looking for the best gear for my musket. Actually, I have the prince of Illios quiver and the staff of power. I heard about a shrimp thing, any idea about that (sniper shot maybe)?
Any advices will be welcome.
Thanks!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
patblack on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
I'm looking for the best gear for my musket. Actually, I have the prince of Illios quiver and the staff of power. I heard about a shrimp thing, any idea about that (sniper shot maybe)?
Thanks!
The shrimp thing is a shrimpy Shelmet, which drops off of the emperor prawn in the traitors cave revamped quest line, it gives drain magic, a talent I reccomend looking up on the wiki, coudk I reccomend Santa Rana's hat from the Manor Ballroom, his hat gives a rank of overwatch if you need to get your overwatch to rank 3

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
patblack on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
Thanks!
The shrimp drop different amulets which can give sniper shot and an increase in base agility. There are actually two quivers the other one gives return fire.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey