Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best Gear for a Level 47 Buccaneer?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I'm a level 47 Buccaneer and looking for a gear upgrade. I am almost done with the Ashen Roads in Mooshu and heard that Friar Sand drops good gear and weapons. Any suggestions on what gear I should get or farm for?
Rachel Young Level 47

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
friar sand has a really good weapon drop, but it depends wt lvl you are but overall friar sand is a pretty good boss to farm

Captain
May 16, 2011
Rachel the Pirate on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
I'm a level 47 Buccaneer and looking for a gear upgrade. I am almost done with the Ashen Roads in Mooshu and heard that Friar Sand drops good gear and weapons. Any suggestions on what gear I should get or farm for?
Rachel Young Level 47
Although I forgot what it's called, I remember getting a good buccaneer outfit that gives at least 10 strength. It also gives mojo blade.

Hope this helped!

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Once you get to Maruzame Castle, farm the Guardians, especially the Water Guardian for nice jewelry drops that boost up your strength as well as nice cards. My own Buccaneer now has 3 assassin strikes from a mix of gears from Marleybone and Mooshu

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Thanks for the suggestions Hopefully i'll get to farming the Guardians in Maruzame Castle or farm Friar Sand for right now. Hopefully i'll get lucky and get some gear drops
Rachel Young Level 48 (almost 49 )

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012