Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best crowns shop Witchdoctors?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 19, 2010
Hello there! I was thinking of buying a new Witchdoctor companion and I wanted to hear you opinions on which is the best in battle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheBestBuccaneer on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
Hello there! I was thinking of buying a new Witchdoctor companion and I wanted to hear you opinions on which is the best in battle.
In my personal experience, these are the two best - Inoshishi Necromancer & Eep Op Ork Ah Ah. I have them on each of my swashbucklers. I've tried Dr. Noh during a test realm and wasn't impressed. I don't know enough about Uga Buga to give an opinion.
P.S. you must unlock Eep by fighting him in Sacrifice Cave ( Gold Mine ) 25 times.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
As there are very few witchdoctor companions for crowns, I would recommend getting Uga Buga, or Doctor Noh

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'm assuming from your username that you're a bucky? How are you doing for castable accuracy boosts? The biggest issue with ANY WD is they aren't terribly accurate.

Inoshoshi necromancer summons a skeletal warrior that's not horrible, but the necromancer himself only targets a single square with his attacks. Doctor Noh's evil eye only works if he can get in front of a line of targets, and he misses. A lot. The crab hermit doesn't get any love, and his summoned crawlie is pretty weak even at higher levels. Unga bunga (or whatever his name is) I have no experience with.

Hopefully someone with better experience with the WDs will come in and give you the information you really need.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
A very good witchdoctor companion is Khord, one of the beastmasters. Mormo/Uga Buga is also a very reliable witchdoctor in battle.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
TheBestBuccaneer on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
Inoshishi necromancer is good, but I use a different one a lot. He's actually a buccaneer but he has two really good hoodoo abilities that I use all the time. Jobu's nine square hitter thingy, and the evil eye. BElieve it or not, he's actually a pretty good witch doctor and buccaneer combo, if you're looking for one like that. But otherwise, Doctor Noh or Inoshishi.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
A very good witchdoctor companion is Khord, one of the beastmasters. Mormo/Uga Buga is also a very reliable witchdoctor in battle.
Khord is cool, but I suspect OP is actually wanting to purchase a selectable WD, not keep buying packs on the off chance that Khord will appear.

Good luck with picking a good one, BestBuccaneer!

Ensign
Jun 19, 2010
Hello again and thank you for the recommendations! I think i'll test out the Inoshishi necromancer, Uga Buga and Dr. Noh in the test realm, and I guess I need to unlock Eep Op Ork Ah Ah too.