Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Beachead

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
So, I just completed Beachead at level 60. It was my first time so I didn't know about the challenges. The worse challenge was Bishop. I hate those armada turrets. they keep on shooting at you. Also, I hate the battle angels. For me, the best team is el toro, kan po/or mormo, and bonnie anne. Even though I am seven levels above, it was a challenge. I love how ratbeard said, "What's a piston."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
So, I just completed Beachead at level 60. It was my first time so I didn't know about the challenges. The worse challenge was Bishop. I hate those armada turrets. they keep on shooting at you. Also, I hate the battle angels. For me, the best team is el toro, kan po/or mormo, and bonnie anne. Even though I am seven levels above, it was a challenge. I love how ratbeard said, "What's a piston."
Yes that is a favorite dungeon of mine too. Along with the Piston schtick I also love the one when El Toro asks Gracie if they can get out in time after triggering the explosions. When she answers "Probably" I just love the tone of his voice when he answers "PROBABLY?"

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Beachhead was a challenge for me because I was a witchdoctor. Fortunately, my companions out-muscle Bishop and his forces.

Too bad he got away but next time he probably won't be so lucky. Heh Heh.