Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Back...for a while

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I hath returned!Albeit,for a somewhat shorter while.I thank the generosity of those who have enabled my return,and those who will help me achieve my goals(like actually finishing this game),and of course,to any who read the posts.As this forum is a home of mine,in the Pirate101 community,it means so much to me,and staying away from it too long feels too odd...

Safe to say,I hath returned,happy,and ready.Thanks to everyone here who has inspired,and helped me,and I hope to get back into posting while I'm on here.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Welcome Back!! I too left the game a while back, about 8 months, and once I came back I felt right at home!

Btw, good luck finishing the game, they sure did make it challenging at times

~Clever Finnigan Voss~

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome back Felix. We look forward to more of your detailed shenanigans

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Great seeing you on the boards again, Felix. I know I chat with you occasionally over on Central, but it's still fantastic to see you postin' and punnin' here, once again.

And congrats on that new membership! Hopefully I will catch you in game....some fine day!

Welcome back!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
I hath returned!Albeit,for a somewhat shorter while.I thank the generosity of those who have enabled my return,and those who will help me achieve my goals(like actually finishing this game),and of course,to any who read the posts.As this forum is a home of mine,in the Pirate101 community,it means so much to me,and staying away from it too long feels too odd...

Safe to say,I hath returned,happy,and ready.Thanks to everyone here who has inspired,and helped me,and I hope to get back into posting while I'm on here.
Whooo!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to have to back Felix!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:

It be great have ye back, ye have a lot to catch up on yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan