Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

awesome glitch

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I found this awesome glitch with the crows nest that if you stand on it and pick it up while your on it you float in mid air. but if you move you go down, also you know how I got seven golden chickens? this tops it way up, I found the crows nest in the bazaar, so I guess someone bought the bundle but didn't want the crows nest. so this proves that you never know what people will sell.

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
A crow's nest is a housing add on that is patterned after the Crow's nest in a ship. It's the highest view point on top of the tallest sail. You can place it outside your house and climb up and see the whole thing from way up high.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
cool lol whats a crowns nest?
it comes from the admirals bundle, its in place of a house.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yeah I have three crow's nests from the bazaar. I look everyday to see if there's more. ( I have 6 pirates with houses ). I also found Valencian wallpaper and flooring from Dueling Diego in the bazaar.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I showed it at the party and everyone kept asking for me to do it again, I would say its pretty awesome if you want to see what its like (and what its like to see someone go down XD) check out Chrissy's pictures on central