Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Avast! New to the Island!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 08, 2011
Ahoy, maties! The name's Warwick Devereaux, musketeer in training. I'm all in it for the loot...and bonding experience, heheh! I am an experienced roleplayer, if but a bit rusty. I've been told I'm quite hospitable, but I guess that's for you pirates to decide. I will do anything in my power to aid you guys, and I'm open to any request! I've been a bit busy, so I've not been able to get on P101 all that much, so don't get up on me if I'm a bit... slow to react to any updates mentioned. I truly hope I get to know you guys better. Fair sailing, maties!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Welcome to the Pirate101 message boards Kaito! My main pirate is a swashbuckler, but I have a musketeer as well! My pirates' names are below.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 55
Sandy Chloe Underwood level 16
Hannah Ironside level 12
Brave Wolf Underwood level 6
Fearful Catherine Mainstay level 5
Melissa Jones level 1

Now Jill is going to pound Kurghas to death!

Captain
May 13, 2011
while im not usually the one who says it, welcome to the message boards. the people here are always happy to help and you shouldnt have any problem finding a role playing thread

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome to the message boards Warwick (Kaito the Wolf). It is a pleasure to have another new, friendly poster on the boards. Thanks for the wonderful introduction- you are off to a great start in the hospitable department, so what they are telling you very well may be true. No worries, about any delays in any responses, as that is one of the reasons that makes these board a great place to be- you can take your time to respond when life has settled down a bit. It is a very relaxed, friendly and entertaining place to be a part of...and not to mention you can find a lot of helpful tips and info. You will fit right in with the many great role plays here, and I wouldn't worry about being rusty as I am sure the very fine role players here will welcome you with open arms- as we all do. And besides, it's kind of hard not being rusty, after all you are a pirate and pirates spend so much time around the water.

Also, the message boards are a fantastic place for submitting ideas, reporting bugs, and asking for help with technical and/or account related questions. The helpful KI crew will surely be there assist you for whatever you may need.

Before I forget, here is a link to a thread where you can post your pirate's names and check out the names of some of your fellow message boarders and their pirates.

Again, welcome and nice to have you aboard!

- Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kaito the Wolf on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy, maties! The name's Warwick Devereaux, musketeer in training. I'm all in it for the loot...and bonding experience, heheh! I am an experienced roleplayer, if but a bit rusty. I've been told I'm quite hospitable, but I guess that's for you pirates to decide. I will do anything in my power to aid you guys, and I'm open to any request! I've been a bit busy, so I've not been able to get on P101 all that much, so don't get up on me if I'm a bit... slow to react to any updates mentioned. I truly hope I get to know you guys better. Fair sailing, maties!
Hiya Kaito! xwavesx You will love the message boards. We are always willing to help, and you are just the icing on the cake. See you in the Skyways!

-George Gordon, lvl 36

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kaito the Wolf on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Kaito. You sound like you are gonna fit right in here. We are a fun bunch that loves to help other pirates and use our imaginations and to make each other giggle. Park your ship in our friendly docks and tie her tight for a good visit. No question is too silly and no joke is to corny. The Message Board Marauders invite you right in.

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Welcome to the game and great choice going with Musketeer as your first pirate. They're my second favourite class to play and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
welcome aboard mate always happy to have ye here, ye welcome here in the message board family.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan