Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Autumn Eye-Patch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Hey guys, I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the new Autumn Eye-Patch?

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, the promo code is thx13p and it comes with some free gold :D

Sly Felix Devereaux, Level 41 Clever Richard Richardson, Level 11

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just want to say thank you for them. I truly love it that KingsIsle is always thinking of ways to bless us with gifts or promos. All these patches to switch around in will be fantastic once we can stitch them and I am patient for that because they promised us that they are working on getting that to us.
It is really great that they are always looking for different ways for us to be creative with free stuff that they give us.

Thank you KingsIsle team and may your Thanksgiving be filled with enough blessings and giggles to keep you thankful all year long.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Galactic Mindswipe on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys, I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the new Autumn Eye-Patch?

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, the promo code is thx13p and it comes with some free gold :D

Sly Felix Devereaux, Level 41 Clever Richard Richardson, Level 11
The eye-patch is a really good thing for pirates who like to dress with the seasons.