Artic Bundle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
31
Hi,I came up with a brilliant idea.The Artic Bundle.This is based on Napoleguin.It could have a castle thats in Antartica snowing!And a ship from Polaris,the uniform can be like Napoleguin's,and a pet penguin.The weapon can be a staff with a snowglobe mounted on top!And of course a big hat to wear.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
372
Deadeyejacobking on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
Hi,I came up with a brilliant idea.The Artic Bundle.This is based on Napoleguin.It could have a castle thats in Antartica snowing!And a ship from Polaris,the uniform can be like Napoleguin's,and a pet penguin.The weapon can be a staff with a snowglobe mounted on top!And of course a big hat to wear.
Sounds like an interesting idea. Maybe the house could be an Igloo hideout. A pet penguin is pretty cool i like the idea of a little guy pecking Mobs' brains out . If this where to come out we'd have to wait on Polaris to come out so we know what the ships would look like (maybe not it you worked for the company and had a sense of the artwork). I'd kinda enjoy an Artic Fox Musketeer companion (If you haven't already noticed the past three major bundles have been based off a specific schools interm of spells they give and companion class:

Boochbeard Bundle: Outfit gave Swashbuckler moves with a Swashbuckler companion

Cutthroat Bundle: Outfit gave Buccaneer moves with a Buccaneer companion

Admiral Bundle: Outfit gave Privateer moves with a Privateer companion

I think we're missing a few schools)

The outfit could give Musketeer moves and such. I'd probably chang the weopon to a rifle that has a snowglobe on top of it lol. Other than that I think it's a cool idea!

Ensign
Nov 01, 2009
9
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like an interesting idea. Maybe the house could be an Igloo hideout. A pet penguin is pretty cool i like the idea of a little guy pecking Mobs' brains out . If this where to come out we'd have to wait on Polaris to come out so we know what the ships would look like (maybe not it you worked for the company and had a sense of the artwork). I'd kinda enjoy an Artic Fox Musketeer companion (If you haven't already noticed the past three major bundles have been based off a specific schools interm of spells they give and companion class:

Boochbeard Bundle: Outfit gave Swashbuckler moves with a Swashbuckler companion

Cutthroat Bundle: Outfit gave Buccaneer moves with a Buccaneer companion

Admiral Bundle: Outfit gave Privateer moves with a Privateer companion

I think we're missing a few schools)

The outfit could give Musketeer moves and such. I'd probably chang the weopon to a rifle that has a snowglobe on top of it lol. Other than that I think it's a cool idea!
I am a swashbuckler and am kinda unhappy with this situation. I want to buy a bundle with things for my class, but the boochbeard bundle is gone. Besides, I don't want to pay $80 just for some good clothes and a nice weapon. This predicament is making me want to quit. In fact I just might!

Clever Anthony Jones
Level 33 swashbuckler

Bosun
May 06, 2009
372
locksolid on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
I am a swashbuckler and am kinda unhappy with this situation. I want to buy a bundle with things for my class, but the boochbeard bundle is gone. Besides, I don't want to pay $80 just for some good clothes and a nice weapon. This predicament is making me want to quit. In fact I just might!

Clever Anthony Jones
Level 33 swashbuckler
I don't think it's a logical idea just to quit the game just because a bundle is no longer buyable. I mean I was upset about why KI retired the Epic Bundle on Wizard101 but I still kept playing.

And also, when exactly was it established that every class can only have one bundle based off of them? LOL. KI could produce a million bundles based off of anything they wanted for each class. Maybe they'll be a Monquistan or Valencian or Cool Ranch-ian (Cool Ranch-ite? eh, I still can't figure on out for MooShu) bundle that give Privateer things and what not. Besides, when I said the bundles where based off of a class, I meant that they gave moves from that class and a companion that corresponds to it. The stats play much of a roll as I have the Boochbeard Bundle for my Swashbuckler and I've seen my brother use it and well it boosts more strength then anything else (but the Agility is pretty good)

Oh, wait, I don't think I'm helping with that last sentence lol.

But look, in time, another Swashbuckler based bundle may appear that would replace the old Boochbeard bundle (probably just some face-lifts and renaming like instead of Parrot-mount it would be a Macaw or Parrokeet and a Black Cat pirate companion instead of Cat pirate companion). And if it doesn't, whose to say that the current in-game items don't do better than Dread Pirate outfit or the Ruby Slicer blade (even at max level this weapon's damage can be surpassed with a few blades around Mooshu).

Anyway just wait and see what is to come 'cause it might ten times better than what you thought !

P.S. The only really reason that bundle costed $89.99 (again, not helping. Argh!!!!) is because it gave you an instant beta key into Pirate101 beta, 12 Month Membership. and the one-week head start. The Gandry bundle gave similar things (excluding the beta key, house, mount, companion, weapon, and clothes) and only costed 59.99. So without all those fancy things like the beta key, One Week Headstart and 12 month membership (instead 5000 crowns or one month sub), the bundle really only costs the average price for Bundles.

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 13 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
31
Hmm, maybe the school for clothes can be witchdoctor.And the companion can be witch too.