Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armadillo Farming Party

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
So, I want to have an ARMADILLO FARMING PARTY!!!!! This is for anybody who wants an armadillo, or just wants to farm. I also need an armadillo, so I'm going to be farming too! There is going to be groups in front of each sigil where there is a boss that drops an armadillo. If you want to be the leader of one of the groups, say which area you want on here or my P101 Central page, have to a Central account to see my profile page though. Date and time will be chosen once I got leaders of all the groups.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Puppylove1021 on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
So, I want to have an ARMADILLO FARMING PARTY!!!!! This is for anybody who wants an armadillo, or just wants to farm. I also need an armadillo, so I'm going to be farming too! There is going to be groups in front of each sigil where there is a boss that drops an armadillo. If you want to be the leader of one of the groups, say which area you want on here or my P101 Central page, have to a Central account to see my profile page though. Date and time will be chosen once I got leaders of all the groups.
Ooh, sounds fun. I love my pet, but I need an Armadillo Verde. Whoever I have to fight will get it!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I am free anytime from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm pacific on Monday-Friday and available from 5:00 AM to 7:30 pm pacific on Saturdays and Sundays.

:D as for realm I don't know, I will leave that to others