Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada Companions!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
This day (or rather night I should say) of September 9, 2017 is the night I want to cherish the most. It is the night that packs are on sale and I do thank Kingsisle for not only making this pack sale possible but for also fending off these nefarious DDOS attacks. Thanks again to all the hard working Kingsisle members out there! Getting a little off topic here. I want this night to be remembered as the night I got all the Haywire companions on my Buccaneer (the pirate I wanted them all on, as it fits with a strategy I have planned out) in a single pack sale. For those curious pirates out there, the order I got them in was Haywire Musketeer, Haywire Battle Angel, Haywire Marine, and finally, the elusive Haywire Dragoon. I'm extremely excited because my original goal was to just get the Dragoon and quit Armada Packs forever, but as fate had it in for me, I got the Musketeer, Battle Angel, and Marine before the Dragoon so I had to finish the pack altogether. For now though, it's time for me to hit the tavern and grab a bottle of yum with all my fellow armada members. Please give a warm, hearty welcome to the following: Militus Laetus (Armada Musketeer); Militus Modatrix and Custos Sentrix (Both are Battle Angels. I got the Angel twice. Militus Modatrix is on my Buccaneer and Custos Sentrix is on my Musketeer); Presidos Terratrix (Armada Marine); and last but not least (and certainly my favorite) Custos Prelatrix (Haywire Dragoon). Wait do Armada companions even drink Yum? Ah well, *grabs a bottle of Yum and drinks it* To the Armada companions!
P.S.: On my Buccaneer, I also got Laarn (Privateer Grizzly Bear) and Yohr (Swashbuckler Grizzly bear and the bear I wanted) in addition to getting all the Haywire companions. Best. Pack Sale. Ever.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 33 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 19 Buccaneer-in-Training and owner of all Armada companions)

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Awesome! I just wish I had that kind of luck on the grizzly packs. What is the strategy you planned out?

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:
This day (or rather night I should say) of September 9, 2017 is the night I want to cherish the most. It is the night that packs are on sale and I do thank Kingsisle for not only making this pack sale possible but for also fending off these nefarious DDOS attacks. Thanks again to all the hard working Kingsisle members out there! Getting a little off topic here. I want this night to be remembered as the night I got all the Haywire companions on my Buccaneer (the pirate I wanted them all on, as it fits with a strategy I have planned out) in a single pack sale. For those curious pirates out there, the order I got them in was Haywire Musketeer, Haywire Battle Angel, Haywire Marine, and finally, the elusive Haywire Dragoon. I'm extremely excited because my original goal was to just get the Dragoon and quit Armada Packs forever, but as fate had it in for me, I got the Musketeer, Battle Angel, and Marine before the Dragoon so I had to finish the pack altogether. For now though, it's time for me to hit the tavern and grab a bottle of yum with all my fellow armada members. Please give a warm, hearty welcome to the following: Militus Laetus (Armada Musketeer); Militus Modatrix and Custos Sentrix (Both are Battle Angels. I got the Angel twice. Militus Modatrix is on my Buccaneer and Custos Sentrix is on my Musketeer); Presidos Terratrix (Armada Marine); and last but not least (and certainly my favorite) Custos Prelatrix (Haywire Dragoon). Wait do Armada companions even drink Yum? Ah well, *grabs a bottle of Yum and drinks it* To the Armada companions!
P.S.: On my Buccaneer, I also got Laarn (Privateer Grizzly Bear) and Yohr (Swashbuckler Grizzly bear and the bear I wanted) in addition to getting all the Haywire companions. Best. Pack Sale. Ever.

Sincerely,
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 19 Buccaneer-in-Training and owner of all Armada companions)
Wow, congratulations, Toby! What an accomplishment!

*Grabs another bottle of Yum and toasts with Toby* To the Armada Companions!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:

Sincerely,
Give my regards to those rust buckets!

Ensign
Jun 08, 2010
I bought 140 packs and got no companions and I only wanted the Dragoon very mad right now about it. How many packs/crowns did you use?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kittens107 on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:
I bought 140 packs and got no companions and I only wanted the Dragoon very mad right now about it. How many packs/crowns did you use?
Welcome to the message boards, kittens107! I'm sorry to hear of your bad luck ( sounds as bad as mine! )

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Welcome to the Message Boards, Kittens107! I've gotten tons of Packs and have never gotten a Companion, either, so you're not alone.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Lol the Haywire Dragoon took me 550 packs exactly during the sale which is equivalent to 110,000 crowns. My Haywire Dragoon is by far the most expensive companion I own and I have all the Crowns Shop companions and Baar. Dragoon wasn't easy to get but it all boils down to pure luck. Good luck!

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
kingme655 on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:
Awesome! I just wish I had that kind of luck on the grizzly packs. What is the strategy you planned out?
The strategy I have planned out is a unique "Relentless" strategy, which basically involves me using a few strength buffs, using a Bucccaneer charge to get across the map, and assuming the enemy doesn't have Hold the Line, I can place down the Black Market Buccaneer's Banner to grant my Haywire Buccaneer and Marine Relentless, plus I have a pet with Rainbow's Blessing and Time Warp so add even more Relentless ranks to that. The Armada Sniper is for protecting me with Overwatch 5 while I buff up and prepare my strategy. It's a good strategy when you think about it. Relentless for days.