Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada Companion Epics

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
Hey guys! I was just wondering what the best epic combinations for my haywire battle angel and marine would be. I mostly created this for information that could help others who want to know the most effective epic combinations.
Thanks!

Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
You can get armada companions? I actually didn't know? Well, the angel is a swashbuckler, right? I'd say first strike/riposte and relentless with dodgy and accurate would be great.

And the Marine is a buccaneer, no? Vengeance strike and relentless with tough, armored and accurate would be great for any buccaneer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SwashSpider on Nov 23, 2016 wrote:
You can get armada companions? I actually didn't know? Well, the angel is a swashbuckler, right? I'd say first strike/riposte and relentless with dodgy and accurate would be great.

And the Marine is a buccaneer, no? Vengeance strike and relentless with tough, armored and accurate would be great for any buccaneer.
SwashSpider, look at the newest booster pack in the crown shop - Ashes of the Armada. There you will find you have a chance to recruit 4 Armada companions. And there are a generous amount of powerful weapons with this pack as well!

Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
SwashSpider on Nov 23, 2016 wrote:

Just got all of the companions. Regardless, the problem with your marine idea would be the fact that it does not have relentless. That would be my only complaint about the companions from the pack at all. The other companions are flawless. The marine does not give any chance to get a chain going at all.

-Merciful Cole Mitchell