Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Are These Message Boards Updated Less Now?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
690
The Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 message boards have been updated twice a day weekdays for awhile now but it seems like this has changed. Now both message boards seem to only get updated in the morning. Is this true? If so, I hope Ki is working on cool new stuff(just as much for Pirate 101 as Wizard 101).

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1380
RRRRZZZZ419 on Oct 30, 2017 wrote:
The Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 message boards have been updated twice a day weekdays for awhile now but it seems like this has changed. Now both message boards seem to only get updated in the morning. Is this true? If so, I hope Ki is working on cool new stuff(just as much for Pirate 101 as Wizard 101).
What do you mean by "updated"? If you mean how often it posts, new posts post in the morning and also in the later evening.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
690
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 30, 2017 wrote:
What do you mean by "updated"? If you mean how often it posts, new posts post in the morning and also in the later evening.
By "updated" I meant when new posts are moderated and put up. For awhile it was mornings and evenings weekdays and mornings weekends, then it was solely mornings everyday, then when Ki reads my post they did an evening update. I guess Ki is watching me today.

Administrator
It's called . . . someone came back from vacation.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1380
RRRRZZZZ419 on Oct 31, 2017 wrote:
By "updated" I meant when new posts are moderated and put up. For awhile it was mornings and evenings weekdays and mornings weekends, then it was solely mornings everyday, then when Ki reads my post they did an evening update. I guess Ki is watching me today.
Yeah. It's in the mornings and the evenings usually every day. I check the in the morning and in the evening often just about every day.