Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
I'm stuck on the cave of lamos i gained a level and now i am a level 65 witch doctor my name is charming Caroline Ainsley,I have no chat (I'm supposed to) it would really help if a fellow pirate helps me on my quest
Lol but if your on this quest and stuck on this then im your girl!!! I'll be by the cave of lamos in the server Avery (standing desperately looking for people) XD but i also have a question...

When can we have a quest to get a class pet (that has actions) like after we finish Aquila just like the level 48 wizards get on wizard101?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheCoolestPirateAr... on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
I'm stuck on the cave of lamos i gained a level and now i am a level 65 witch doctor my name is charming Caroline Ainsley,I have no chat (I'm supposed to) it would really help if a fellow pirate helps me on my quest
Lol but if your on this quest and stuck on this then im your girl!!! I'll be by the cave of lamos in the server Avery (standing desperately looking for people) XD but i also have a question...

When can we have a quest to get a class pet (that has actions) like after we finish Aquila just like the level 48 wizards get on wizard101?
The best way to connect up some help is to state exactly when and where you will be. You need to give a date about 2 days away from the day you are posting to allow for moderation delays and to give your helpers a chance to schedule the time in. Then you need to state the time, am or pm and what time zone you are in. Then for the where you need an exact place to meet, for example: Avery's Court by the fountain. Then you must state what realm you will be in. It's best not to use Avery realm as it can fill up and if it is full it will either split into zones which will make you real easy to miss or it will be closed to any newcomers and your help will not be able to meet with you. Chose a usually perfect realm to meet, then you can switch to a busier one once you connect. To see what realm you are in push the Control key and "M" at the same time and it will tell what realm you are in and then you can chose another one to go to if you like.