Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone up for Regatta

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hi guys,
Since the release of this amazing nautical gauntlet I have had 5 runs or so in it
Unfortunately all of my time ended up giving up so I couldn't do it alone, so I have never actually completed The Regatta so I thought I could do it with you guys
I thought it would be a great chance to meet you guys in game
So how about 2:30pm AEST Thursday(this is your Thursday if your living in America) Sly Winkum Realm
I am willing to change the time but the date stays, just post down below if your going to try and make it or not
Also I forgot to mention we meet up at the portal to the gauntlet
Edit: I added in the time zone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 5, 2016 wrote:
Hi guys,
Since the release of this amazing nautical gauntlet I have had 5 runs or so in it
Unfortunately all of my time ended up giving up so I couldn't do it alone, so I have never actually completed The Regatta so I thought I could do it with you guys
I thought it would be a great chance to meet you guys in game
So how about 2:30pm AEST Thursday(this is your Thursday if your living in America) Sly Winkum Realm
I am willing to change the time but the date stays, just post down below if your going to try and make it or not
Also I forgot to mention we meet up at the portal to the gauntlet
Edit: I added in the time zone
2:30 pm which time zone? I have several pirates who have the quest and haven't been able to finish due to no one in a team up or having quitters.
I would love to join you.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Depending on the time, I may have a Pirate who could join you.

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
Can I join? That unbeaten quested has bothered me for quite some time now

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
HoodooNerd on Apr 5, 2016 wrote:
Can I join? That unbeaten quested has bothered me for quite some time now
Well I am asking people to join, just be there at the date and time

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
No, can't make it.
I am sorry to hear that

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I should be able to join for an Regatta run. The last time I tried it, the other members of my team up an vanished on me when we only had two rounds left to go.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Guess I missed you - I didn't see your edit about the time.