Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

anyone else pity ratbeard?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 13, 2011
SPOILER WARNING! this might sound crazy, but i feel sorry for ratbeard. his life got worse with captain fowl. took his leg, killed his father, burned his house and stole his parrot. plus, he grew up in a sewer and unknowingly killed his old crew (who you help out early in the game). wonder what happened to his eye

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
and to add insult to injury when you finally beat captain fowl and bring him to justice for all of his past crimes Ratbeard gets a hat that looks like he stole it from Cap'n Crunch.

Captain
May 02, 2009
I wish Ratbeard did roast Captain Fowl alive , but we're too nice for that.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2009
zenkidkailen on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
and to add insult to injury when you finally beat captain fowl and bring him to justice for all of his past crimes Ratbeard gets a hat that looks like he stole it from Cap'n Crunch.
lol.

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
I do take pity for Ratbeard. He has had a tough life considering all the things that happen to him. But in the end you see he has a bit of a good heart.