Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone else excited for POTC 5 ?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
It has been almost 6 years since the last pirates of the caribbean movie came out and you may have seen the trailers if you were watching the super bowl a couple days ago you might have seen it. I heard it's a reboot of the first one so it should be better then the last one we got.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:
It has been almost 6 years since the last pirates of the caribbean movie came out and you may have seen the trailers if you were watching the super bowl a couple days ago you might have seen it. I heard it's a reboot of the first one so it should be better then the last one we got.
I hate the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I really enjoyed the first 3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies. As soon as they started to drift away from the original cast, I didn't like it as much. Hopefully this upcoming one delivers!

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
I am pretty hyped for it, gives me flashbacks to the Pirates of the Caribbean game that Disney closed though