Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Annual Message Board Marauder's Christmas Party

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
950
As I briefly mentioned, in a random post, buried deep within the icy bowls of the message boards...(sorry Rrrzzzz, I had to) I will host yet another Message Board Marauder's Christmas Party.

Currently I'm considering holding the party sometime between December 16th, and December 18th, but I'd like to know which day works best for most people.

So, please do reply post haste.

Thank you.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
717
CdeWinter on Dec 11, 2018 wrote:
As I briefly mentioned, in a random post, buried deep within the icy bowls of the message boards...(sorry Rrrzzzz, I had to) I will host yet another Message Board Marauder's Christmas Party.

Currently I'm considering holding the party sometime between December 16th, and December 18th, but I'd like to know which day works best for most people.

So, please do reply post haste.

Thank you.
No, I wanted you to. I will host the Storytelling Event you can host the Christmas Party. You might should make it the Saturday after Christmas. I suspect more people could make a weekend as some people have to work and others are getting ready to visit with their families.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
950
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 12, 2018 wrote:
No, I wanted you to. I will host the Storytelling Event you can host the Christmas Party. You might should make it the Saturday after Christmas. I suspect more people could make a weekend as some people have to work and others are getting ready to visit with their families.
Sorry, but I can't host the party on the Saturday after Christmas, because I won't be available then.

I understand very much that the holidays is a very busy time for many people, with family traditions and traveling. I myself will be spending the Christmas week traveling back to my home province to spend time with my family.

I understand that it is rather short notice. This weekend works well for myself (the 15th & 16th) But I'll also be around the 17th and 18th. After that I'll be traveling.

The next time I would be available to host a party would be after New Years.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
950
I must apologise, it seems that I won't be able to host a Christmas party this soon.
Perhaps I will be able to after Christmas, but in the the meantime, it might be best if Rrrrzzzz419 hosts the party instead, and I'll try to attend it.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
717
CdeWinter on Dec 15, 2018 wrote:
I must apologise, it seems that I won't be able to host a Christmas party this soon.
Perhaps I will be able to after Christmas, but in the the meantime, it might be best if Rrrrzzzz419 hosts the party instead, and I'll try to attend it.
I'd be glad to if you can't, as I stated before. If I host it I will probably make it Saturday December 29th if that works for everyone, that way it could be both a Christmas Party and a New Years Party.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
873
Whenever it happens, I'll do my best to be there! It's been far too long since I've been to a pirate party!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
734
How about the 22nd or 23rd?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan
- Deadeye Abigail Morgan

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
717
jack morgan933 on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
How about the 22nd or 23rd?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan
- Deadeye Abigail Morgan
I have the Community Christmas Storytelling Event scheduled for the 22nd (at 4 PM Central Time in the Party Room) and don't want this event to conflict with it.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
717
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
717
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 16, 2018 wrote:
I'd be glad to if you can't, as I stated before. If I host it I will probably make it Saturday December 29th if that works for everyone, that way it could be both a Christmas Party and a New Years Party.
This week I have had a family member who has had to undergo medical treatment. If anyone shows up tomorrow know that I will not be able to attend.