Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Announcing My Twitch Streams

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
A few weeks ago I mentioned I am getting ready to launch a Twitch channel. Well that time is almost here. A lot of you have been wondering, when I am going to launch my Twitch channel, and now I have an answer. My Twitch streams are set to premiere Friday April 6th at 5 PM Central Time. If I can get everything set up in the next few days, I plan on doing a preview Friday March 30th at 7 PM Central Time, if I can't get everything set up, you're have to wait till Friday April 6th. If you want to go ahead and look up my Twitch channel I am rrrrzzzz over there. So as you may have guessed, I will be streaming Pirate 101, as well as a city building game(I'll let you take a guess at what that game is gonna be) at the same time! I hope you enjoy my streams! Below is a little more information about my upcoming stream:

Twitch Name: rrrrzzzz

Stream Name: "Keeping It Real With RZ"

Schedule For April:

Friday: 5 PM Central Time - 7 PM Central Time

Saturday: 5 PM Central Time - 7 PM Central Time

If I get everything set up this week, here will be my preview schedule:

Friday March 30th: 7 PM Central Time - 9 PM Central Time

Saturday March 31st: 7 PM Central Time - 9 PM Central Time

I will do my best to let everyone know by Friday morning wither the previews are on or not.

Promotion For April 2018: Rollover Points - Each month I will try my best to do a special promotion on my Twitch channel, and I think you will like my first one. If you have been watching other select Twitch channels that broadcast Kingsisle games and you watch my channel consistently in April, I will rollover however many points you have from watching that channel to my channel, more details Friday April 6th!

I plan on posting which Pirate and which City I will be working on under my album on Pirate 101 Central prior to my first stream. Note: There will not be any mention of Twitch over there as I will be posting to be informative and not to advertise.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about my upcoming streams. I will do my best to answer them!

You already know my pirates ...

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer - who does not make a roaring noise.
Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer - who can and does die from time to time.

I can't wait for you to see my cities ...

Blue City
Green City
Purple City

All in the Neon Island region.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Mar 27, 2018 wrote:
A few weeks ago I mentioned I am getting ready to launch a Twitch channel. Well that time is almost here. A lot of you have been wondering, when I am going to launch my Twitch channel, and now I have an answer. My Twitch streams are set to premiere Friday April 6th at 5 PM Central Time. If I can get everything set up in the next few days, I plan on doing a preview Friday March 30th at 7 PM Central Time, if I can't get everything set up, you're have to wait till Friday April 6th. If you want to go ahead and look up my Twitch channel I am rrrrzzzz over there. So as you may have guessed, I will be streaming Pirate 101, as well as a city building game(I'll let you take a guess at what that game is gonna be) at the same time! I hope you enjoy my streams! Below is a little more information about my upcoming stream:

Twitch Name: rrrrzzzz

Stream Name: "Keeping It Real With RZ"

Schedule For April:

Friday: 5 PM Central Time - 7 PM Central Time

Saturday: 5 PM Central Time - 7 PM Central Time

If I get everything set up this week, here will be my preview schedule:

Friday March 30th: 7 PM Central Time - 9 PM Central Time

Saturday March 31st: 7 PM Central Time - 9 PM Central Time

I will do my best to let everyone know by Friday morning wither the previews are on or not.

Promotion For April 2018: Rollover Points - Each month I will try my best to do a special promotion on my Twitch channel, and I think you will like my first one. If you have been watching other select Twitch channels that broadcast Kingsisle games and you watch my channel consistently in April, I will rollover however many points you have from watching that channel to my channel, more details Friday April 6th!

I plan on posting which Pirate and which City I will be working on under my album on Pirate 101 Central prior to my first stream. Note: There will not be any mention of Twitch over there as I will be posting to be informative and not to advertise.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about my upcoming streams. I will do my best to answer them!

You already know my pirates ...

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer - who does not make a roaring noise.
Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer - who can and does die from time to time.

I can't wait for you to see my cities ...

Blue City
Green City
Purple City

All in the Neon Island region.
That is awesome! I look forward to seeing you do your streams!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I have some bad news and some good news,

The bad news is there will be no preview on Friday(March 30th) to allow more time to get everything set up.

The good news is as of right now the Saturday(March 31st) preview is still on for 7 PM. If this changes I will do my best to let you know by Saturday morning. Hopefully this doesn't change and Saturday's preview goes on as planned. :)

Either way I officially go live Friday April 6th at 5 PM. :)

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks to all who watched my first stream. The trial run went pretty good. I will be officially going live starting Friday April 6th at 5 PM and I also hope to start recording my streams.