Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anecorbie has 4000 yars!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
It's official: our dear friend Anecorbie has reached 4000 yars! Keep it up Esperanza, you'll soon be reaching your next great milestone. Every one of those (as of writing this) 4010 yars are so well-deserved. You're always so cheerful, kind, and thoughtful, it's no wonder that you've reached this many yars. Many congratulations to you, and the next time we're in a tavern, Yum's on me.

What say we throw a party? If I hear a resounding "YES!" (which I know I will ) where and when should we have it? I was thinking maybe we should change things up and throw a party in Nova Aquila, outside of the palace.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Well.... what can I say, oh wait I have too say congrats too ye me fair Esperanza on a great job well done as usual, ye make us all proud and honored that yer here to be with us yer message board family, and I must say lass that ye be one of the three top veterans of these here boards the ones that holds the most posts & yars then any other pirate I've seen, Chrissy Th'Blesser, Valkoor the Victorious, and now Anecorbie because of all yer kind words, inspiration, devotion, too us and the boards shows how many yar we give ye out the love we share, and I've also seen how ye and the others welcome the newest pirate and that kind of kindness is always appreciated, again congrats to ye lass ye earned it well.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congratulations Esperanza/Anecorbie! 4000 yars is simply fantastic and you surely do deserve them all.....and many more.

It has been wonderful having you join us on the message boards and your input, insight, creative intelligence and added ideas have made the boards an even more enjoyable place for all of us who get to read your offerings. It's pretty easy to yar someone who writes so elegantly, shares such very well thought out view points and conjures up plenty of humor for us to enjoy.

So I say keep up the wonderful posting and we will certainly continue to yar-a-plenty! Oh and......

YES! Misty, a part for her would be great, and if Esperanza is up to it then let's get to the partying . She deserves it, that is for sure!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Anecorbie You have been enlightening us, making us giggle and provoking us to think outside the box so well that it feels like you have always been here. All those yars just go to show you how much you are appreciated and loved by your fellow Marauders. Well done.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Sam peered around the corner. Nobody there. He hurried across the street to the next alley.

"Where ye goin' Cap'n?" Ratbeard asked, lounging in the alleyway.

"I was just..."

"Just what, Cap'n?" Bonnie queried, coming up from behind.

"Well, you see..."

"See what, Captain?" Sarah Steele popped up from out of nowhere.

"Ye can't shake us, Cap'n, ye'd best come clean."

"Fine, it's Esperanza."

"Ye mean Anecobie?"

"Yes, yes. She's encroaching on Chrissy's yar turf..."

"Nothing wrong with that, is there Cap'n?"

"No, of course not. It's just that I was going to congratulate her. You know, without interference."

"Interference? I think he means us!"

"Of all the dirty, rotten, low down..."

"Ye'd better not be talking 'bout Esperanza."

"Nope, 'bout the Cap'n."

"Sorry guys. But sometimes I just need to do some things for myself."

"What, we can't say congratulations along with you? That would hurt my feelings - if I had any."

"Captain, you know very well you're not competent enough to... I mean you need help to... that is, we feel you'd be better off... oh, this isn't coming out right at all."

"Alright, fine. You all know there's no other crew I'd rather face the Armada with, fight the Amber Horde with, take Moo Manchu down with. But can't I cross the street without you guys holding my hand?"

"As you like it, Cap'n. We'll just keep watch from here. Go on - shoo!"

"You mean it, I can go?"

"Get outta here, ye big lug. Make us proud!"

"Gee, thanks guys! And gals!"

"Nice recovery."

"Congrats, Esperanza!!!"

"Sniffle, our little Captain's growing up so fast."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
Sam peered around the corner. Nobody there. He hurried across the street to the next alley.

"Where ye goin' Cap'n?" Ratbeard asked, lounging in the alleyway.

"I was just..."

"Just what, Cap'n?" Bonnie queried, coming up from behind.

"Well, you see..."

"See what, Captain?" Sarah Steele popped up from out of nowhere.

"Ye can't shake us, Cap'n, ye'd best come clean."

"Fine, it's Esperanza."

"Ye mean Anecobie?"

"Yes, yes. She's encroaching on Chrissy's yar turf..."

"Nothing wrong with that, is there Cap'n?"

"No, of course not. It's just that I was going to congratulate her. You know, without interference."

"Interference? I think he means us!"

"Of all the dirty, rotten, low down..."

"Ye'd better not be talking 'bout Esperanza."

"Nope, 'bout the Cap'n."

"Sorry guys. But sometimes I just need to do some things for myself."

"What, we can't say congratulations along with you? That would hurt my feelings - if I had any."

"Captain, you know very well you're not competent enough to... I mean you need help to... that is, we feel you'd be better off... oh, this isn't coming out right at all."

"Alright, fine. You all know there's no other crew I'd rather face the Armada with, fight the Amber Horde with, take Moo Manchu down with. But can't I cross the street without you guys holding my hand?"

"As you like it, Cap'n. We'll just keep watch from here. Go on - shoo!"

"You mean it, I can go?"

"Get outta here, ye big lug. Make us proud!"

"Gee, thanks guys! And gals!"

"Nice recovery."

"Congrats, Esperanza!!!"

"Sniffle, our little Captain's growing up so fast."
LOL Goodness Sam, another one for the priceless giggle file. You have more ways of squeezing silly personalities out of your keyboard than anyone I know. (Well except for Valkoor & Blind Mew & Ratbeard's wonderful dry sillies, they be gigglemiesters too. )

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Man,I am late.

...but I can't miss this!

*Gigantic awesome Felix hug*

A thousand yarrs to Esperanza's kindness to me!

A thousand yarrs to Esperanza's fierceness in protecting me!

A thousand yarrs to Esperanza's helpfulness on these boards!

A thousand yarrs to Esperanza making me laugh!

And a few yarrs here and there for...all that other stuff.

Blessings and giggles on you my friend!
I agree we should have a party.And while I know this may be a bit of a stretch,what if we had Misty's party at the same time as Esperanza's party?After all,wouldn't be the first time...(remember that time Anecorbie reached 1000 posts,Misty reached 300 posts and had to leave,Bonnie Anne had just arrived,One Eyed Jack had his birthday,and I felt the need to stuff all that into one party)

Au revoir!At least for now!

(Oh,and Chrissy,I still stand by the ''none beat my hugs'' thing )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
Man,I am late.

I agree we should have a party.And while I know this may be a bit of a stretch,what if we had Misty's party at the same time as Esperanza's party?After all,wouldn't be the first time...(remember that time Anecorbie reached 1000 posts,Misty reached 300 posts and had to leave,Bonnie Anne had just arrived,One Eyed Jack had his birthday,and I felt the need to stuff all that into one party)

*Hands on hips* You can stand by it all you want..............Ain't gonna make it so.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thank all of you for your warm wishes and congratulations, without your support I would have no yars at all. I would love to share a party with Misty!
FYI my Grandma had the best hugs in the world, so, sorry Hoodoo Master and Chrissy, as wonderful as your hugs are, they just don't measure up to hers.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
Man,I am late.

I'd have no problem sharing a party with Esperanza. 'Twould make it easier to plan, I would think.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
Thank all of you for your warm wishes and congratulations, without your support I would have no yars at all. I would love to share a party with Misty!
FYI my Grandma had the best hugs in the world, so, sorry Hoodoo Master and Chrissy, as wonderful as your hugs are, they just don't measure up to hers.
Well SHOOT Even I can't top a grannie's hug.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
So...what if we make this party on December 19th 2014?
For Esperanza and Misty.

Now...where to party?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
congrats on your epic victory mate i made a yum cake to celebrate

bonnie anne. wait you cook captain?

me. well its for a friend I'm giving it to him

el toro. uh captain why is the cake moving?

cake. rawr

ratbeard. ITS ALIVE RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cake. rawr?

me. el toro rock music please.

el toro. of course captain ( plays rock music )

me. jumps up and hits cake with jumping sword/hammer spin

bonnie anne. 0_0

me. well crud i am not taking that one to him

catbeard. where the heck did you get that hammer?

me. don't ask please tell me one of you knows how to bake a cake

everybody looks at bonnie anne

bonnie anne why can't we just steal one

me. what a great idea lets go steal one!

monkey there you are give us back our golden monkey!

me. how about no! wait ill give it back if you give us a cake

monkey um ok ( gives cake )

me. hands golden monkey

monkey. hey wait a sec this is a fake golden monkey!

me.gotta run! ( heads to nearest stormgate and escapes like a boss )

well looks like i have cake for the party heh heh see ya!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Congrats! you deserve each and every one of them yars, friend! and you know what that means! x brings out very very huge bottle o yum x

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Congratulations Anecorbie!!! 4 times a thousand, such a landmark!