Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An Upset in the Balance...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Hey guys, I just wanted to say one thing. I am taking my leave. Not because I don't feel wanted, no not that at all! My state tests are next week, and I want to get the best grade possible. I'm going to need to study a lot, and I won't get my results until summer. And there are three parts in each subject- English and Math. In part 3 English I have to write an essay. So, yeah. I guess this is goodbye for some time. See ya in the Spiral!

-Gbalance101, out!

(P.S. I may visit the boards sometimes. Just not posting.)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
GBalance101 on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, I just wanted to say one thing. I am taking my leave. Not because I don't feel wanted, no not that at all! My state tests are next week, and I want to get the best grade possible. I'm going to need to study a lot, and I won't get my results until summer. And there are three parts in each subject- English and Math. In part 3 English I have to write an essay. So, yeah. I guess this is goodbye for some time. See ya in the Spiral!

-Gbalance101, out!

We wish you the best of luck GBalance! Great to see you give it that 'go and get em' attitude. Nice job in wanting to put everything into your studies and preparing for your state tests. I am sure you will do an exceptional job and just sail through the tests just like a fine pirate sailing through the Skyways. We'll hold down the fort until you return and will await your return.

Again, good luck and go get em'.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:

-Gbalance101, out!

Good for you. Great success in your studies and kudos to you for prioritizing so well. I look forward to hearing from you again once your brain has been wrung out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Totally understand what you mean. Good luck Balance and break a leg (theatrically speaking). Can't wait fer ye to return.

Until then,

Impish Omar Underwood

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Ohh, one of my best friends leaving for now? You'll be missed my friend! Kick some tail on those tests, would you?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
My test is on the April first and the teachers say it is harder. So, good luck and keep studying.